Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Would have loved if Klopp got another Prem trophy in his last Liverpool season, but seems like the wheels are falling off right now lol. Nunez might want to consider looking at the goalie before shooting blindly as hard as possible.

Would have loved if Klopp got another Prem trophy in his last Liverpool season, but seems like the wheels are falling off right now lol. Nunez might want to consider looking at the goalie before shooting blindly as hard as possible.

Best 2nd manager ever?

Finished above the shittest United era 5 out of 9!

WE ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!!

giphy.gif

Best 2nd manager ever?

Finished above the shittest United era 5 out of 9!
Definitely needed to win more silverware, I will admit that. It was tough against City for sure, but they also bottled several CL wins IIRC. The final against Real, in which they came out so great and then fizzled away was especially frustrating.

Definitely needed to win more silverware, I will admit that. It was tough against City for sure, but they also bottled several CL wins IIRC. The final against Real, in which they came out so great and then fizzled away was especially frustrating.

Not taking the piss.

To get 90+ points and miss out twice is brutal.

@650lb Sumo @Arqueto Palace doesn't have the better players but they play some decent football today(can't remember any recents games I watched tbh) and they obviously have a good match plan incl some ideas that work out and giving problems so far. Quality Gegenpressing and winning the ball back quick, hardly getting some possession and control :rolleyes::oops:

Back