Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
@650lb Sumo @Arqueto Palace doesn't have the better players but they play some decent football today(can't remember any recents games I watched tbh) and they obviously have a good match plan incl some ideas that work out and giving problems so far. Quality Gegenpressing and winning the ball back quick, hardly getting some possession and control :rolleyes::oops:

Krafth, Murphy, and Longstaff aren't good enough bud. I watched those three try to take us down for years. Nothing against them, but they are the weak points in this team and they make up our entire right side. Palace have been exploiting that side all game.

@650lb Sumo If Spurs drop points against Arsenal. PL race for the EL spots like

200w.gif

If the winner of the FA Cup has already qualified for a European competition, then the Europa League place goes to the runner-up. If the runner-up has also qualified for a European competition, then the Europa League place goes to 6th or 7th place.
giphy.gif

Not surprised to be honest... predictable almost :(
If the winner of the FA Cup has already qualified for a European competition, then the Europa League place goes to the runner-up. If the runner-up has also qualified for a European competition, then the Europa League place goes to 6th or 7th place.

Better than the whatever it’s called league, I suppose

Back