Premier League Fred 2020/21 V17: *** RIP Gooner Claude Edition + Champions League Quarter Finals

Fave Claude saying

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy should of pushed for a move after the WC in 2018. Really short sighted move to sign a 6 year contact at a team like Spurs.

In the current climate, you'd have to be dumb to pay 100m+ for him, imo. Though as you suggest, PSG and City probably don't really care.

the reports today, not sure if theyre true of course, is that spurs won't sell to an english team at all and the price tag is 120m LOL

the reports today, not sure if theyre true of course, is that spurs won't sell to an english team at all and the price tag is 120m LOL

Yep. Kane handcuffed himself.

No ones going for 100m this summer, especially with Mbappe and Haaland contract situations.

Doubt there’ll be too many 50m+ neither.

all good thanks! Got the lil man riding a bike a 3 and a half. Watching him cruise past bigger kids who were using stabilisers was a thing of beauty. How are you and yours?
My kids are great. Congrats on the new addititon to the family. We bought my daughter an electric scooter that tops off at 7mph/ 11.2kph and she loves it. Had a nasty wreck last week she's covered in blood and just gave me a thumbs up. And rode it back home to change her shirt.
cxi35fR.gif

My son is now almost as tall as me and its a bit weird. Its like it happened overnight.

Fuck Madrid
Ollie is going to be MANUger forever
Scott Parker's sulking made me laugh not gonna lie
War Tello

My kids are great. Congrats on the new addititon to the family. We bought my daughter an electric scooter that tops off at 7mph/ 11.2kph and she loves it. Had a nasty wreck last week she's covered in blood and just gave me a thumbs up. And rode it back home to change her shirt.
cxi35fR.gif

My son is now almost as tall as me and its a bit weird. Its like it happened overnight.

whoa, how old is your son?

daughter sounds like a tough cookie already. I kind of hope I have a daughter for number 2, but would love having 2 boys too.

>Restaurant's 25th anniversary, 25% off
>Working in the kitchen alone today to cover the guys who usually work there
>Absolutely knackered, hoping it's going to be slow
>Turn on Tele, put most watched local news on
>TV station is at restaurant, Owner is on television being interviewed
>Know boomers are watching thinking "We should stop by for lunch"

ezgif-com-crop-49.gif

Ole Gunnar Glazer.

Barca gonna win la Liga. Quite satisfying seeing Atletico bottle it.
I hope it's us or Atleti, man. I don't get super butthurt when Madrid win the league, it's just always soooooo lame after Mourinho left.
If they win this year, the past 3 are going to be:
COVID-Ball pt.2
COVID-Ball pt.1
Pre-VAR shithousery (idk if you ever read the story but the La Liga REF assoc. reviewed the games over the summer and said Madrid gained 7 points from Referee "Mistakes").

Cansado Robbie

@Carl Drogo @Peteyandjia @Rebelfett
They cancelled my comp that was supposed to be yesterday last minute lmao due to COVID. Had to cancel flight, hotel, etc.

I was at weight 2 weeks out. Been trying to do that since I was striking, even. Felt amazing.
Was sitting with one of my instructors the day after going over some stuff. He asked how I was feeling rolling so hard and I was like "Man, I feel amazing tbh, that's why I know something horrible is going to happen". He laughed and said to be positive.
Then I get the email two days later lmao

Not all bad, went from 163-----> 146 LFG!!! @Chules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back