Premier League Fred 2020/21 V17: *** RIP Gooner Claude Edition + Champions League Quarter Finals

Fave Claude saying

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
got ya - i think it will be interesting. i guess some people thing Rangnick might end up at Frankfurt and Hutter didnt want to work for him? Honestly, as a lifelong Frankfurt fan this has me worried ;)
I will believe the Rangnick story when it is official, so far this year he was supposed to be national coach, Schalke savior and overlord, involved in Moscow etc...
@Rawex @Deffid

any predictions for imola?
No idea lol.

Ah, 350k p/w keeper to play the League Cup for the next 2 years.
Tim Howard made a comment about Man U putting Henderson "in the shop window", which is not something I heard anyone else saying, and honestly I thought was bollocks.
Upon reflection though, De Gea is still good with plenty of playing years left, and would be harder to offload given the likely fee and his wages. Thoughts?

Tim Howard made a comment about Man U putting Henderson "in the shop window", which is not something I heard anyone else saying, and honestly I thought was bollocks.
Upon reflection though, De Gea is still good with plenty of playing years left, and would be harder to offload given the likely fee and his wages. Thoughts?

Honestly, think both would be pretty hard to shift for any kinda reasonable transfer fee in the current climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back