Premier League Fred 2022/23 v12: Man U v The Toon Army, Leeds v Arsenal, Pool v City & El Classico

Will your team win a trofee this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LADDD!

Inside heel hook, no doubt in my mind

hope you heal quickly
jk you got this, keep us posted on the results
Let's Ride
Opponent’s a little beast, i totally fucked up thought it was later this month lmao

we’ll have a nice leg exchange, my first at brown belt. 8 weeks out from fucking my knee up, just hope i make it out on my two feet

Players not liking the quality of training once again.

Publicly stating you wanted to leave the club just before the season starts, refusing to go on preseason, realising no one else wants you, playing like shit when you do play.

Yeah, thanks for 15 years ago son, but shut the fuck up, and wipe your tears with your 600 thousand sheets every week.

Publicly stating you wanted to leave the club just before the season starts, refusing to go on preseason, realising no one else wants you, playing like shit when you do play.

Yeah, thanks for 15 years ago son, but shut the fuck up, and wipe your tears with your 600 thousand sheets every week.
Yep, he can afford over 95,000,000 Kleenex tissues a week on his current salary, so he’s got the means to cope.

It’s amusing that it’s what, the fourth manager in a row who doesn’t know how to properly train a team? Surely it’s the manager and not the players.

@650lb Sumo @Arqueto

461eda58bae834c3c38c8554adaf1bac_w200.gif

Same as last week @650lb Sumo

Maxi on the bench.

Maximin and Joelinton on the bench?

017.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back