Premier League Fred 2022/23 v12: Man U v The Toon Army, Leeds v Arsenal, Pool v City & El Classico

Will your team win a trofee this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V1xswsn.png

:p:) glad you liked it @Carl Drogo

@Jonathan Utah @Arqueto Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth (film + album) to be annonunced soon I've heard...
q_a7_ocxutfXzqaNDvMC.gif
:D bring back tremendous memories!

Nothing too bad but timing worked really well.
From Kroos-Modric-Casemiro to Valverde-Camavinga-Thouameni in roughly one window. Bellingham also being reported most likely joining Real and Ceballos in the team. Real running midfield business like well oiled machine.

That said i hope Casemiro does well at United.

I was hoping we'd have a shot at getting Belligham. There's a rumour of us being in for him or Declan Roooice if we get CL football.

Nothing too bad but timing worked really well.
From Kroos-Modric-Casemiro to Valverde-Camavinga-Thouameni in roughly one window. Bellingham also being reported most likely joining Real and Ceballos in the team. Real running midfield business like well oiled machine.

That said i hope Casemiro does well at United.
Bellingham to Real would be an odd one. I get every player has the confidence that they’re going to walk into any team in the world, but certainly there are more suitable midfields for him to shine at this point.

Bellingham to Real would be an odd one. I get every player has the confidence that they’re going to walk into any team in the world, but certainly there are more suitable midfields for him to shine at this point.

Bellingham will end up in the PL next season, IMO. Where, is the big question. Maybe Liverpool.

Bellingham will end up in the PL next season, IMO. Where, is the big question. Maybe Liverpool.

This season is such a bing one in terms of a shift of the power dynamic. If Liverpool's woes continue and Spurs and Arsenal can get CL, all of a sudden they're in the driving seat for signings like that. Obviously, a VERY long way to go though and I still think 'Pool can turn it. Probably against Arsenal on Sunday, knowing our record against them...
<Prem973>

If not Real then City and PSG are likely destinations, we dont want that to happen do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back