Premier League Thread 2022/23 v14: 360 Spin Edition

Do you enjoy watching players with flair/skills?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back, I showed my kids a few Zidane highlight videos. That same weekend, my daughter went out and attempted a roulette.

giphy.gif

Ruined the highlight by hitting it straight at the keeper, though. :mad:

She hasn’t tried once since but is getting way better at them around the house.

That’s one talented kid. Made the opponent look like an absolute muppet. Doing it leading with the left foot is also super impressive, I usually led with the right. This one time someone nearly took down my shorts after the spin lol.

The move is pleasing to eye and fun to do. Satisfying to leave your marker clueless and while you run off into the space. But a lot of players avoid it because they’ll look foolish if they fail or give the ball away. Only a maestro like Zidane could execute to perfection.

Invite me to their balon do’r ceremonies.

That’s one talented kid. Made the opponent look like an absolute muppet. Doing it leading with the left foot is also super impressive, I usually led with the right. This one time someone nearly took down my shorts after the spin lol.

The move is pleasing to eye and fun to do. Satisfying to leave your marker clueless and while you run off into the space. But a lot of players avoid it because they’ll look foolish if they fail or give the ball away. Only a maestro like Zidane could execute to perfection.

Invite me to their balon do’r ceremonies.
She’s a lefty. Looks like she pulled with the right, though. I’ve been trying to get her to work on it more, but she’s more obsessed with juggling right now. Doesn’t seem to try it in practice, either. I’ll give you an update next time I see it.

LOL I ain't wanna have to deal with these fellas o_O dodgy looking gang

Brighton well deserved @Jonathan Utah Good I couldn't watch the Chelsea today... shambolic. Not much going on this season. Dreadful. Not sure if that Potter guy is the right coach. Can't believe Tuchel was sacked for little to no improvements. In other words: Chelsea in the mud.

Brighton getting the 3 points like... easy work

seagull-stealing.gif
Tuchel always said he couldn’t win with those players. You guys are most definitely missing Abramovich right about now! Stuttgart bless though lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back