Premier League Thread 2023/24 V16: Klopp on his last legs and Man City keep Cheating On Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules

GGLWZr1WoAApFav

giphy.gif

9th straight win in the championship for Leeds (incl four 3-0's).

That has to be some kind of record.
Edit: it may be the eighth. I counted the FA cup win

Last edited:
9th straight win in the championship for Leeds (incl four 3-0's).

That has to be some kind of record.
Reading (2005 - 2006) and Aston Villa (2018 - 2019) won ten in a row (league). League only Leeds are still only on seven so don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Especially with Leicester and Chelsea coming up. Still I bet you would be doing better in the PL than the embarrassment to Yorkshire that is Sheffield United. :rolleyes:

Cardiff also lost 2 - 0 this evening, rough night for Wales.

Last edited:
Labour were meant to be a party for the many not the few. Instead it’s been led by a prick who has reneged on all his promise’s already, is pretty Tory himself, is bought by Israeli lobbyists, will privatise healthcare, and hasn’t put forward any credible proposals for running the country. Bring back Corbyn, I’m tired Robbie.

Matured for over 18 years in American and European sherry seasoned oak casks. The sherry seasoned American oak adds delicate hints of vanilla to the subtle spice of the European oak. The result is a whisky with a sweeter profile and warmer taste. The two oak maturing process creates a perfect harmony within this exceptional single malt whisky. The whisky is aged in specially selected hand-crafted casks previously seasoned with dry Oloroso sherry. The American oak imparts delicate flavours of vanilla, citrus and butterscotch. The European oak delivers the unmistakable subtle spice of The Macallan.

<Moyes5>
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you could get a Powers 12 year old.

It's an Irish whisky at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered, with maturation in both ex-oloroso sherry and ex-bourbon casks and at about a sixth of the price.

Nice to see Hazard staying active on retirement.

Anyway your thoughts on Mou being next Bayern coach? If it happens that is
Highly doubt that tbh. He'd probably have a good year or two and then flame out, like always (and most coaches tbf).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back