Premier League Thread 2023/24 V16: Klopp on his last legs and Man City keep Cheating On Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho Tuchel flaming out even earlier than I expected, not even a full year lmao. Probably would have been gone already if BVB could have managed to win a home game against Mainz........

Omg when did Mackenzie derm get a new man? @Da Speeit. Kinda looks like you fam

@Chules one of my Chelsea mates send me this (have to admit I liked/enjoyed London during my visits pre 2012-ish a lot more too)

Lol’d at the end. Yea it’s an expensive shithole but I genuinely feel homesick when I’m not back home 🤣 . Kinda wish I didn’t study in London too, if I left earlier for the 6 years I wouldn’t have been such a pussyole attached to it, mainly coz my mum/cat and most of my friends are back there lol. Only reason I visit often, and bossmans.

Labour were meant to be a party for the many not the few. Instead it’s been led by a prick who has reneged on all his promise’s already, is pretty Tory himself, is bought by Israeli lobbyists, will privatise healthcare, and hasn’t put forward any credible proposals for running the country. Bring back Corbyn, I’m tired Robbie.
typical politics smh

@Chules one of my Chelsea mates send me this (have to admit I liked/enjoyed London during my visits pre 2012-ish a lot more too)

Knife crime, ULEZ, too fucking busy, Sadiq Khan, Motorcycle thieves, militant cyclists, cost of living, house prices, the fact a 2x2m box is marketed as a £2500 a month compact studio apartment, rich snobs, £10 a pint, rude bastards, tourists, traffic, gang culture
{<BJPeen}

Arsenal

<TheWire1>

just read that Son got injured over ping pong at the Asia Cup.

@Carl Drogo

that's the most Asian thing I think I've heard in some time.
Apparently Sonny likes everyone to eat together but the defender who plays at PSG or summat and some of the kids ate early then started to play ping pong during the team meal, it disturbed everyone so Son initiated a straightener. Son does have some of those long skinny witch fingers so I can see how any sort of side pressure pops em out

Last edited:
Mate, she'd be putting her arm over Daspy's shoulder like that
soulja-boy-drake.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back