Pride goeth before a Fall: When showboating/trash talk/celebration go wrong

mzoxLP.gif

Israel Adesanya a few years ago about Alex Pereira "at the end of the day no one knows who the fuck he is, he's gonna be at some pub, talking some shit about i beat that guy one time trying to get his dick sucked from a crack whore or some shit"
(timestamped)

1715356872169.png

Again, literally the opposite of trash talking, when in his pre-fight interviews he said he hopes The Chris wins because "I tired, man"

Oh and also, add to that The Chris being the worst sport ever, acting like Andy was his lifelong nemesis

Oh and also, after The Chris was a douche about the whole thing.....

020422.png

Oopsie

Again, literally the opposite of trash talking, when in his pre-fight interviews he said he hopes The Chris wins because "I tired, man"

Oh and also, add to that The Chris being the worst sport ever, acting like Andy was his lifelong nemesis

View attachment 1043280

Oopsie

What do you mean “Again”?

The topic title included showboating, not just trash talk. AS showboated seconds prior to getting knocked out. So I think this fits perfectly in this thread.

Edit:
Just saw that @loisestrad already said what I wanted to add. I fully agree with loisestrad.

Last edited:

View attachment 1043280

Oopsie

Over 10 years later and people are still butthurt

giphy.gif

Back