Prime Cain vs Prime DC

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
2013 Cain vs 2019 DC, i pick on DC

DC : better wrestler, better dirty boxer and boxer, better puncher ( at HW and 246 lbs ), better chin

Cain : Better Cardio, faster, more explosive , better kickboxing, more pressure fighter

I think DC boxing and dirty boxing and olympic wrestling for TDD and defense on cain pressure can make the difference for DC in the octogon

DC by TKO

2019 is near retirement DC. Take DC just a bit after Strikeforce and his first few fights in the UFC. He's faster and more explosive than Cain there. The only thing Cain has on him is reach and cardio.

2019 is near retirement DC. Take DC just a bit after Strikeforce and his first few fights in the UFC. He's faster and more explosive than Cain there. The only thing Cain has on him is reach and cardio

DC was near to retirement but it was his best HW version in MMA !

Optimal weight : 243-246 lbs
Punch harder than ever
More skilled than ever ( boxing, dirty boxing )
More durable and better chin than in Strikeforce

I picked on DC by KO

Cain whenever whatever. Easy fight for prime Cain. Prime Cain is the greatest UFC HW of all Time. Prime Cain was a different Monster.

This Thread is pure recency bias. DC ran away from HW to have nothing to do with Cain even tough his body was not able to handle the cut and he was forced to cheat. DuckC.

Last edited:
I m a huge DC fan guys but yall are underestimating prime Cain. The man was a force to be reckoned with, a savage with endless cardio, crisp kickboxing (better than dc's imo) and exceptional MMA wrestling.

I think Cain actually wins by decision or tko but it would have been a huge fight to watch

Cain whenever whatever. Easy fight for prime Cain. Prime Cain is the greatest UFC HW of all Time. Prime Cain was a different Monster.

This Thread is pure recency bias. DC ran away from HW to have nothing to do with Cain even tough his body was not able to handle the cut and he was forced to cheat. DuckC.

Ya I remember DC saying Cain was the best at their gym

2019 is near retirement DC. Take DC just a bit after Strikeforce and his first few fights in the UFC. He's faster and more explosive than Cain there. The only thing Cain has on him is reach and cardio.
I think DC would have more success fighting Cain with his 2019 style than the way he fought in strikeforce.

I say Cain even thought he has the most disgusting tattoos in MMA.

Back