Prime Cruz vs Sean O Malley

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Striking wise, this is a fascinating match up. I think Prime Cruz would be the favorite to win due to his wrestling but on the feet, how do you see this going? Sean moves around a lot and he is definitely a top striker. With his movement, range and striking do you think he would have figured out the Cruz puzzle?
I know Cody beat him idk... Cruz looked off in the fight and later revealed that he had foot issues. That was also definitely not Prime Cruz.

Cruz struggled facing good strikers in Cody and TJ. He "looked off" because Cody has speed and good footwork.
(Guess who else has speed and good footwork?)

His "wrestling" was mainly credit built up against an earlier generation of less well rounded fighters.

And Cruz couldn't bust a grape with a sledgehammer.

I'm picking Poodle.
Most won't for emotional/sentimental reasons.

Striking wise, this is a fascinating match up. I think Prime Cruz would be the favorite to win due to his wrestling but on the feet, how do you see this going? Sean moves around a lot and he is definitely a top striker. With his movement, range and striking do you think he would have figured out the Cruz puzzle?
I know Cody beat him idk... Cruz looked off in the fight and later revealed that he had foot issues. That was also definitely not Prime Cruz.
Gotta pick Cruz

Cruz would utilize the same strategy McGregor used against Khabib to gas O’Malley and secure the victory.

I think he would edge striking and even if he doesn't he can outwrestle Sean

Back