Prime Fedor vs. Dom Cruz, Dillashaw, and Cejudo- 3 v 1

I seriously think that Prime Cruz can outpoint several shit heavyweights . They do not have the spped , footwork and the technique to catch him with one shot and they will also gas after some big swings.
For example does anyone here really think that a guy like Dada 5000 will not get outpointed by Cruz ?
Cruz would probably win that fight by tko eventually

I wonder how would they do against Man Choi.
They can only hit him in the knees.

Can we swap TJ for DJ?

Because this would really matter for Fedor's fists, right?

Because this would really matter for Fedor's fists, right?
Lmao have you seen his last few fights? Jake Shields could put him out Fedors chin is what you should be worried about.

Fedor could beat Ronda, Holly, & Cyborg 1v3.

Wheelchair Cain could beat them 1 v 3.

Lmao have you seen his last few fights? Jake Shields could put him out Fedors chin is what you should be worried about.

The title says Prime Fedor
Also, they will not get tactical.
TJ would try to hit him because, because it would be a competition between him and the other 2, not only between him and Fedor. Fedor crushes him. Then Dom tries something, but he hurts his elbow and gives up. Cejudo can only do wrestling.

Wheelchair Cain could beat them 1 v 3.

The title says Prime Fedor
You right, either way he aint taking the 3 before the DJ swap he definitely wouldn't do it after the GOAT is added.

More interesting

Usman & Colby vs Jon Jones
Mike Perry & prime Diego Sanchez vs Ngannou
Benavidez & Cejudo vs Romero
Yair and Zombie vs Lewis

I know this is a troll thread and nothing should be taken seriously but I will do so anyway because I am bored.

In any situation of multiple attackers there are far too many variables to consider is this happening in the octagon or real life ?

If its real life things become more interesting where are they fighting ? Is there terrain Fedor can use to negate the number ? Can he get in a spot where they cannot swarm him ?

Have the three of them planne this out in advance or is this spur of the moment ? If they planned the assault is it by surprise or does he see it coming ? If its by surprise they would not be coordinated in their attack.

Is this a sporting contest or are they trying to seriously hurt him ?

Are they invested in this fight ? if Fedor kills or KO's one of them do the other two carry on ?

All of these thing would come into play.

Fedor could fight off the three if a certain number of things played in his favour and the other 3 could defeat him if less things played in their favour.

For example if this was a sporting contest There is little chance Fedor wins short of just blasting them one after the other.

In a real world situation there are ways he could win if they were out for blood and it was spur of the moment. He could use terrain to negate their numbers and pick them off one at a time, since they are gang assaulting him he could kill them if possible at which time the other two would lose their number advantage and possibly their nerve to continue on.

So this is a long way of saying both outcomes are possible it all depends on the conditions

Back