Prime Fedor vs Ngannou

Tell me, did this ever happen to Fedor while he was in his athletic prime?

n2itme.gif

Ngannou is athletic and powerful enough to catch anybody on the right night, but we havent seen him against top competition yet. I dont think we can fairly pick him outright over the greatest heavyweight of all time at this point. I dont think some people realize just how fucking quick/expl;osive prime fedor was. Guy was an animal

francis wouldnt stand a chance. Fedor was a master at mitigating power and thats all francis has. Nog and crocop were the only ones that put up legit fights agaisnt him. One being a premier grappler the other a premeir striker and of course nog had the most durable chin ever.

Prime Fedor?

Fedor by armbar, all day.

As much as I love Francis and think he has huge upside, I still think he's unproven. He needs to fight the likes of Cain or JDS before we start talk like this.

I think people that have watched the sport pre 2010 will unanimously say Fedor would win and win convincingly. Those same people need to understand that a lot of the new members here may not have actually seen an in-prime Fedor and therefore will come out with ridiculous claims like this.

Just let it slide and don't feed them.

Prime Fedor would Zulu Ngannou in the first.

Well you're an idiot then TS. And that's all I have to say about that

I really don't know how you're still on sherdog while making this shitty threads every fucking time

people have been buried for less

Saw your join date. Saw your avatar. Can't take anything you say seriously.

Back