Prime Gaethje vs Prime Conor

Straight Right

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Since we probably saw the last of Prime Gaethje, with that brutal KO and his age, I was wondering who you would pick for prime Conor(2016) vs prime Justin at 155.
Speed : Conor
Power: Justin
Boxing game : Conor
Kicking game : Justin
Chin: Justin
Cardio: Justin

I feel like Conor has 2 rounds to KO Justin, and if he cant, would probably loose a décision or by tko

60% chance Conor 40% Justin.

Gaethje would destroy him.
You saw what happened when Poirier leg kicked him, and Justin is much better at it than Poirier.
Also has a much better chin as was shown in the Poirer fight.

Good question but Conor is so hated here that you’ll never get a straight answer. Gaethje is too easy to hit especially with straight punches so Conor knocks him out then snorts an eight ball off a hooker then knocks her out too. You’re welcome.

Hey everyone! Since we probably saw the last of Prime Gaethje, with that brutal KO and his age, I was wondering who you would pick for prime Conor(2016) vs prime Justin at 155.
Speed : Conor
Power: Justin
Boxing game : Conor
Kicking game : Justin
Chin: Justin
Cardio: Justin

I feel like Conor has 2 rounds to KO Justin, and if he cant, would probably loose a décision or by tko

60% chance Conor 40% Justin.
Prime Conor turned into a panic wrestler against one week notice Cabo Nate

The Gaethje that defeated Poirier and Fiziev would break Conor

I'd reckon that the longer the fight goes that the more it benefits Gaethje. The leg kick game of Gaethje would also be a huge factor. However, I'd probably favor Conor just because Gaethje is so willing to take shots. I wouldn't bet on it though -- it's one of those match ups that would probably be split if they fought 10 times.

Conor is so reviled on Sherdog that this will be a deeply unpopular answer, but prime Conor tunes him up. Makes it look easy. It would be a beatdown until the early finish.

would be good fight. but i'd go with prime mcnuggets. if max could beat justin at lw, i feel like conor could too.

Back