Prime Lindsay Lohan was something

More like she moved to Dubai to do scat parties with Arabs, can you imagine the bragging rights for some sad Arab man telling his mates, Lindsey Lohan pooped on his face......

Fake city for fake people.......

More like she moved to Dubai to do scat parties with Arabs, can you imagine the bragging rights for some sad Arab man telling his mates, Lindsey Lohan pooped on his face......

Fake city for fake people.......

Lol at this dumb racist shit, as if she didn't come from the fakest, most depraved city in the world. If anything it's getting out of there that turned her life around.

Lol at this dumb racist shit, as if she didn't come from the fakest, most depraved city in the world. If anything it's getting out of there that turned her life around.

Arabs liking scat isn't something that isn't well documented......... They literally have people sending messages to thots on Insta, what's racist about the truth......... Come to Dubai Habibi......... they'll pay for the flights and the hotel, buy you a nice handbag.... Just let us do nasty shit, we don't or can't do it to our own women..... I think that's pretty racist, it's literally okay to do it to any other race but their own....... fucking joke, Arabs literally are one of the most racist bunch in the world.

She's cleaned up her act no? My wife had some Xmas movies of hers going last year and she was looking decent sgainy

She never scored above 5/10 for me. Even in prime condition. Now she's like 2/10

Reactions: Zer
Who?
I’m just saying that all of those who most vehemently protest “corrupting the children” or “grooming” are usually the groomers or those with such compulsions.
Kind of like how all the people most against homosexuality are closeted homosexuals.

“Most”?

Pretty sure that’s just a stereotype perpetuated in movies and TV shows like American Beauty, Sex Drive,True Detective, etc. that people like to parrot as fact.

Do most racists actually secretly love the people they’re racist towards?

“Most”?

Pretty sure that’s just a stereotype perpetuated in movies and TV shows like American Beauty, Sex Drive,True Detective, etc. that people like to parrot as fact.

Do most racists actually secretly love the people they’re racist towards?
It’s not a stereotype perpetuated by popular media. It is definitely something observed in the real world. Or do you think Lindsay Graham is actually straight?

It’s not a stereotype perpetuated by popular media. It is definitely something observed in the real world. Or do you think Lindsay Graham is actually straight?

I didn’t say it doesn’t happen but to say “most” seems like an over exaggeration on your part influenced by “popular media”.

Would it also be safe to assume that “most” black people who hate white people or vica versa actually secretly like them and wish they were a different skin color?

Last edited:
I didn’t say it doesn’t happen but to say “most” seems like an over exaggeration on your part influenced by “popular media”.
Yes, it is called exaggeration for comedic value. But also, it may be true. Did you ever here the phrase “me thinks thou dost protest too much”?

People tend to, as cover for their own compulsions, constantly tell everyone else how incredibly opposed to <fill in the blank> they are, and deride those who are known to have the same compulsions.

So, when it comes to a guy like Matt Walsh, who on one side of his mouth talks about how we have to protect the children from all things sexual, including trans people, and out another side of his mouth talks reverently about how a hundred years ago women were married off to men when they were teenagers, and expected to have sex with them, you can see why I might suspect his hard drive has some interesting video content.

Yes, it is called exaggeration for comedic value. But also, it may be true. Did you ever here the phrase “me thinks thou dost protest too much”?

People tend to, as cover for their own compulsions, constantly tell everyone else how incredibly opposed to <fill in the blank> they are, and deride those who are known to have the same compulsions.

So, when it comes to a guy like Matt Walsh, who on one side of his mouth talks about how we have to protect the children from all things sexual, including trans people, and out another side of his mouth talks reverently about how a hundred years ago women were married off to men when they were teenagers, and expected to have sex with them, you can see why I might suspect his hard drive has some interesting video content.

This post still failed to substantiate your claim about “most” but you still admitted it’s probably an exaggeration. My job here is done.

Given this reply I certainly did.
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. Great job. You got me to admit that an off-hand remark about certain people may have been exaggerated a bit. You should let your parents know in case they want to stick that post to the fridge.

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. Great job. You got me to admit that an off-hand remark about certain people may have been exaggerated a bit. You should let your parents know in case they want to stick that post to the fridge.

I’m educating you so you don’t look like a moron the next time you open your mouth or type something.

Back