Prime ripped pre USADA Weidman vs semi past prime ripped pre USADA Lyoto

I love how it's ok to blatantly accuse a fighter of steroids as long as you word it "pre usda' and that makes it all ok.

Weidman told on himself pre-usada :D
Thank you Vitor for making him Rage on stage and tell the truth <Lmaoo>

they where all on steroids.even if im the biggest machida fan before i believe he was using.why wouldnt he they where all using
i just cant believe people where acting like 23 yr old jon jones was the only one using the rest where clean and innocent lmao
btw weidman was like a tank back then.he was like this big strong wrestler with power in his hands
prime weidman was hard to beat back then

Reactions: G10
thats-my-boy-curtis-payne.gif

People like to blame his downfall on USADA but it was the injuries that ruined his career. Look how differently he moved in this fight compared to others. So much lighter on his feet.

Also he isn’t even a huge MW by todays standards. Small legs and didn’t carry much muscle. He has a big frame but wasn’t carrying too much on it

they where all on steroids.even if im the biggest machida fan before i believe he was using.why wouldnt he they where all using
i just cant believe people where acting like 23 yr old jon jones was the only one using the rest where clean and innocent lmao
btw weidman was like a tank back then.he was like this big strong wrestler with power in his hands
prime weidman was hard to beat back then

I agree with you. Most were. Different people respond differently to PEDS and some have their regime more dialed than others. So I don't think it is like every fighter is +20% on PEDs. Some are like +5% and some +35%. I think Weidman was in the latter category. Same for Chael with EPO. He couldn't have fought the way he did without it.

I love how it's ok to blatantly accuse a fighter of steroids as long as you word it "pre usda' and that makes it all ok.

It brings a great joy to my heart that my thread made someone experience an emotion called love. Thank you.

Weidman deserves it. He had that hissy fit about Vitor's TRT. Then he fell off a cliff once USADA came in with random drug testing.
I think a lot of fighters do but it's just funny to me how if you say "steroids" you get into trouble but if you say "pre usda'" totally ok.

A lot of fighters were on gear or trt back then. The hyper responders really benefitted from this era. Vitor, Hendricks, Weidman, and Reem are a few that come to mind. If I were to be totally honest, I miss this era.

TRT is not bad if it isn't abused.

Weidman deserves it. He had that hissy fit about Vitor's TRT. Then he fell off a cliff once USADA came in with random drug testing.
He never fell off. He was the never the same after the Rockhold fight and still was competitive in every loss of his besides the Reyes fight

A lot of fighters were on gear or trt back then. The hyper responders really benefitted from this era. Vitor, Hendricks, Weidman, and Reem are a few that come to mind. If I were to be totally honest, I miss this era.

TRT is not bad if it isn't abused.
Weidman never failed a test like those guys did. Funny you didn’t mention Anderson who not only failed for steroids but was never the same after USADA

I agree with you. Most were. Different people respond differently to PEDS and some have their regime more dialed than others. So I don't think it is like every fighter is +20% on PEDs. Some are like +5% and some +35%. I think Weidman was in the latter category. Same for Chael with EPO. He couldn't have fought the way he did without it.
Weidman has still looked good after USADA. Nothings stopping guys from cheating now so why wouldn’t he still look good.

Anderson and Jones both failed steroid tests bet you won’t say they wouldn’t look good without them either. Andy was never the same was USADA hit and jones never looked as dominant even though he’s still cheating

Back