Prime vs Prime dream fights

SherdogsMVP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think would of won the following fights if both fighters were in their prime ?

Brock vs Cormier

Bj Penn vs Conor

Jones vs Liddell

GSP vs Usman

What other dream prime fights would you of liked to see ?

I think Cormier, BJ, Jones and GSP would win.

Fedor vs Jones would be my dream prime vs prime fight.

Fedor versus Brock, Ngannou, Cain, Stipe, JDS, Gane, Overeem.......... Either of them
Jones versus Gane(when both in prime or reach prime)
Khabib versus Penn
Silva versus Izzy, Khamzat
GSP versus Usman, Khamzat

Some of these have not reached prime but would like to see when all fighters are absolutely "maxed out"

Cormier
Conor
Jones
GSP

Prime vs Prime I would've liked to see GSP VS Anderson. I think Anderson would've won but the wrestling variable makes it tricky.

Jones VS Anderson could've been fun too.

Khabib VS Tony was too good to be true. Can't help but wonder if that was God's way of protecting Khabib. 'Cause the Tony that fought RDA wouldn't have gone down without a fight.

Last edited:
Prime Anderson vs prime Fedor.

Fedor was fast for a HW, but Andy would’ve put him in Matrix.

Prime GSP vs Khamzat.

GSP should have a slight edge in striking, but I’m not sure he could’ve stopped Khamzat’s wrestling. Either Khamzat finishes him in first 2 rounds or GSP would edge out a 48-47 decision when Khamzat slows down.

Ngannou vs any HW ever.

Ngannou is just different breed. I’m confident he would’ve beheaded all of the past HW greats.

Hillarius that people keep bringing up Penn<45>

Good grappling but striking was never anything spectacular

Who do you think would of won the following fights if both fighters were in their prime ?

Brock vs Cormier

Bj Penn vs Conor

Jones vs Liddell

GSP vs Usman

Add Chuck vs Wandy

Prime Anderson vs prime Fedor.

Fedor was fast for a HW, but Andy would’ve put him in Matrix..

I think the Matrix depended heavily on fighters breaking mentally and getting sloppy, beyond that I think Silva's defence was actually worse that Fedor's standing, he depended much more on walking though punishment,

Thats just standing as well, I think a prime Fedor would have taken Silva down quiet easily and probably smashed him on the ground.

I think the Matrix depended heavily on fighters breaking mentally and getting sloppy, beyond that I think Silva's defence was actually worse that Fedor's standing, he depended much more on walking though punishment,

Thats just standing as well, I think a prime Fedor would have taken Silva down quiet easily and probably smashed him on the ground.

Moreorless

Cain Vs Stipe.
Whitaker Vs gsp
Mighty mouse Vs Figgy
Blachovich Vs Liddell
Gsp Vs Woodley
Rockhold Vs Izzy

Brock vs Cormier

Bj Penn vs Conor

Jones vs Liddell

GSP vs Usman

DC by ease.

BJ Penn by ease.

Jon by eye pokes

Usman probably wipes the mat with him.

GSP vs Khabib at 170
GSP vs Usman
Fedor vs DC
Fedor vs Jones
Ngannou vs Werdum

Oliveira vs Khabib
Oliveira vs BJ Penn
Oliveira vs Max Holloway (now)