Shoop $$$ PRIZES!!! Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 "BMF" Sign Up Thread!! - NGS

I dunno brah. I have done at least 4000 Shoops, (56 pages of Imgur @ 60 per page, plus ones that never made it to my Imgur). I have done probably close to 200 Photoshop contests too and some of them have over 50 source images. That's a lot of searching for images and even having to search for images that have copyright release. You cant use copyrighted images in some contests and some of them you have to even get images that are tagged for modification and prove that they are. I know all the switches in Google and how to use the most advanced search functions. I have custom searches saved as bookmarks that won't show pay site images. I will go head to head with you in a Google-Fu contest. And yes I am absolutely showing off my Gogole-Fu and am trying to shook you up. :D
Lol, I was just playing.

A "pre-reverse image search" is just searching with words hehe

Oh hell yes, he's getting the neck pump AND blasting his inflammation at the same time!

So you don't have to make multiple posts. ;)

MllfEPU.png

Damn, the wait is killing me. Shoop contests are one of the few things that get me excited, along with fried chicken and boobs.

Yea, the first one was awesome. This one looks great as well.

There are just a select few games I have bought full price the day of release. Happens once every couple years. GTA V was one of them.

Americans are lucky with new releases still at $59.99. That used to be the standard price here maybe 10 years ago. It's been $79.99 for a while now. Which is pretty expensive imo.

Think i'm gonna wait a bit for this one and catch it on sale.
That's because our dollar was at parity around those days, or not far off. Now we're back to 75% of parity and a massive price difference. Yeah $80 for most games is absurd, especially with the # of low qualty turds they're pumping out. I'd say RDR2 is a sure buy, even at $80.

All done and submitted! Hope it worked.

Maybe I'll get a few votes for my first attempt.

ETA: Are we allowed/supposed to vote for the entries, or just general forum members?

OF COURSE I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR MINE IF POSSIBLE!

All done and submitted! Hope it worked.

Maybe I'll get a few votes for my first attempt.

ETA: Are we allowed/supposed to vote for the entries, or just general forum members?

OF COURSE I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR MINE IF POSSIBLE!

We definitely vote too bro. You're allowed to vote for your own for sure.

Back