Crime Project Veritas admits no voter fraud in PA for 2020 Presidential election.

The usual suspects have considered them gospel for years.

I honestly don't know if you have to subscribe to Veritas or what and I haven't seen much beyond blurbs concerning their sensationalist reporting followed by commentary on the possibility that videos where edited to help with a narrative.

I never considered them as a source of news so they've never been in any of my feeds or suggestions. They seem like a source of info people would like due to confirmation bias which many outlets are these days whether left or right leaning.

IQ tests mean nothing. Trees can not be judged by standards designed to advance WHITE CULTURE!
IQ would only be relevant if every individual had a test devised for their specific aptitud.
fucking get it together, you racist amoeboid.

One of the biggest problems with IQ tests is the fact they aren't neutral. The questions are framed using specific cultural references and so end up being much easier for some than for others.

Add to that the fact some of the most quoted numbers on black IQ from The Bell Curve were taken from tests given to black people in Africa in English despite the fact they didn't speak the language. There are people who still present those numbers as meaningful.

Can you link to a page where this was posted by liberals?
Huh? It's a meme. Who cares where it was posted? You're free to Google and find it if you want.

I honestly don't know if you have to subscribe to Veritas or what and I haven't seen much beyond blurbs concerning their sensationalist reporting followed by commentary on the possibility that videos where edited to help with a narrative.

I never considered them as a source of news so they've never been in any of my feeds or suggestions. They seem like a source of info people would like due to confirmation bias which many outlets are these days whether left or right leaning.

They're mostly active on YouTube and on social media, but their major stories have often been amplified by major conservative media outlets like Fox.

Their breakout takedown of Acorn was a huge story on Fox, and it turned out to be one hundred percent nonsense.

Their piece on PBR was also amplified and when transcripts from the unedited tapes were released they showed the fact PV edited the way to questions were answered to make them look bad.

There's a pretty long list of the things they've done and it (virtually) always turns out to be a lie.

Someone should have gone to jail for the time they hired someone to fake a rape allegation to cast doubt on multiple active allegations on a politician.

Huh? It's a meme. Who cares where it was posted? You're free to Google and find it if you want.

I couldn't find it anywhere.

These days it's too easy to throw something like this up to prove a false political point.

I couldn't find it anywhere.

These days it's too easy to throw something like this up to prove a false political point.
Step 1: Go to Google
Step 2: Type "don't let Trump cheat meme"
Step 3: View images found in search results
Step 4: Profit

What false political point am I trying to prove?

Project Veritas is considered a trustworthy source now?
Project Veritas is full of shit and always was.
giphy.gif

I think that's the point. It's just a meme. Unlike an ad we'd know where it was run and who made it.

No evidence is not the same as no fraud.

Also if you actually read the article you posted, instead of just the title, you'd know they're talking about one post office.

One of the biggest problems with IQ tests is the fact they aren't neutral. The questions are framed using specific cultural references and so end up being much easier for some than for others.

Add to that the fact some of the most quoted numbers on black IQ from The Bell Curve were taken from tests given to black people in Africa in English despite the fact they didn't speak the language. There are people who still present those numbers as meaningful.
Laughing...Of course IQ Tests are now considered "Wacist" to a queen savior like you.

The postmaster at that post office is also a far left dork with an open facebook. It's not hard to see what motivated this law suit.

I just read an entire article about how maga people think that there's a psyop federal conspiracy involving Taylor Swift. They called her fans psyop Swifty joes. When I was finished hysterically laughing I realized that there was no hope for them

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone who believes there was voter fraud that won Biden the election has any sort of good home life. I couldn't imagine growing up with parents that are absolute fucking morons and being expected to listen and learn from them.

sounds like common sense to me.

All we heard about Trump for 4 years is how illegitimate his position as POTUS was, and I believed it too

That meme reminds me of this clip from Bill Maher interviewing Tulsi Gabbard before the 2020 elections...

Maher starts off with Russia, Russia, Trump, Putin, Russia. Tulsi gives her the polished typical "I'm a good politician" response introducing a common sense approach to voter fraud involving paper ballots. Maher groans, head down, and starts talking about Putin and Russia again.
*TIMESTAMPED*

I always thought Pro
sounds like common sense to me.

All we heard about Trump for 4 years is how illegitimate his position as POTUS was, and I believed it too

That meme reminds me of this clip from Bill Maher interviewing Tulsi Gabbard before the 2020 elections...

Maher starts off with Russia, Russia, Trump, Putin, Russia. Tulsi gives her the polished typical "I'm a good politician" response introducing a common sense approach to voter fraud involving paper ballots. Maher groans, head down, and starts talking about Putin and Russia again.
*TIMESTAMPED*

So actual living breathing humans that function in society don't believe you should have to provide a Valid ID in person to vote for the President of the United States?

Step 1: Go to Google
Step 2: Type "don't let Trump cheat meme"
Step 3: View images found in search results
Step 4: Profit

What false political point am I trying to prove?

All I could find are conservative links.

So conservatives are saying liberals want paper ballots and voter ID?

Back