props to the women, gays, and trans of sherdog

Top 5 incel threads of all time. "Calling all women, gays and trannies. My DM is open and I'm full of sperm and virtue".

images

images

images

That's a good He-Man comparison. What came to mind when I first saw that guy was that he looked like some early 90's pro wrestler with make-up on.

Kind of relevant to the questions you were asking about "LGBTQ+" a couple weeks ago (plus Russia). This shit is actually pseudo real life, those SM posts have thousands of likes and hundreds of people talking. It's a fucking joke.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...lunder-and-rape-with-impunity.3977883/page-13
Mr. Putin is a well - known hypocrite, as are most politicians. Gays are not as opressed in Russia (at least in its European part) as they try to put it, but they certainly lack some basic rights that they should have, i.e. register their partnership, have a shared mortgage, emergency room visits, etc.
Our ruling party goes hand in hand with the church and "traditional values", so even if on paper Russia is a secular state without official religion, in fact it is not so. It creates trouble for those who does not abide with traditional values in one way or another. Like, they censor films with gay themes in the plot (Rocketman was the latest example), impose a law restricting gay propaganda among kids (the fuck is that really?) or you can get 2 years in jail for posting a "fuck off Jesus" meme.

Is there really any trannies on here? Tran lovers, sure with out doubt. But any of the real deal?

There are very few of you here, but I know there are some.

There are a lot of things that would make your peers avoid this place, but for some reason, you have stuck around, despite the frequent jokes and occasional hate/ignorance directed at your group.

Thank you for being a good sport and contributing to the diversity of sherdog. I am glad you're here.

I, for one, am getting really annoyed at the alphabet people.

Way too fuckin loud for how small a percentage of the population they represent.

Stop broadcasting your sexuality nobody gives a fuck.

Mr. Putin is a well - known hypocrite, as are most politicians. Gays are not as opressed in Russia (at least in its European part) as they try to put it, but they certainly lack some basic rights that they should have, i.e. register their partnership, have a shared mortgage, emergency room visits, etc.
Our ruling party goes hand in hand with the church and "traditional values", so even if on paper Russia is a secular state without official religion, in fact it is not so. It creates trouble for those who does not abide with traditional values in one way or another. Like, they censor films with gay themes in the plot (Rocketman was the latest example), impose a law restricting gay propaganda among kids (the fuck is that really?) or you can get 2 years in jail for posting a "fuck off Jesus" meme.

Honestly, between the above and an environment that promotes homosexuality among kids I will gladly take the Russian version. Note that I am not using the word "propaganda".

Just stay the fuck away from kid's sexuality, you creepy pieces of shit.

There has to be some hidden pedophilia in people that insist on educating kids about sex, generally. Is it just me or us old fucks survived perfectly well without ever having teachers or our parents teach us how to bang?

There's definitely worse places than Russia. I tend to think outright oppression stops at decriminalization given global standards.

Real Life.

A Shocking Number of Gay Men Think Being Feminine Is Bad

The editors of the gay magazine Attitude recently conducted a survey where they polled over 5,000 gay men and found that 71% of participants were sexually turned-off by prospective partners who exhibited more overtly effeminate qualities. Only a small population (29% of pollers) viewed fluid masculinity and femme guys to be a positive thing, worth celebrating and accepting.

JB.jpg

G1.png

G2.png

G3.png

G4.png

G10.png

G11.png

G5.png

G12.png

G6.png

G7.png

G8.png

G9.png

G10.png
<Deported1><Deported1><BC1><Deported1><Deported1><Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>

Honestly, between the above and an environment that promotes homosexuality among kids I will gladly take the Russian version. Note that I am not using the word "propaganda".

Just stay the fuck away from kid's sexuality, you creepy pieces of shit.

There has to be some hidden pedophilia in people that insist on educating kids about sex, generally. Is it just me or us old fucks survived perfectly well without ever having teachers or our parents teach us how to bang?
IMO the right way lies in between 2 extremes. But the younger kids should be left out of promoting sexuality. Teach the early teens about basic stuff and potection, and that people are different, and different types of attraction may occur, that's it.

I, for one, am getting really annoyed at the alphabet people.

Way too fuckin loud for how small a percentage of the population they represent.

Stop broadcasting your sexuality nobody gives a fuck.

It’s more mass media throwing that shit in our faces than it is the small number of people who would rather we stopped talking about this shit and left them alone.

The millionaires on TV don’t want to talk about why all half of the new wealth being created in the USA is going to just a few families. So they get people riled up about race, impolite politicians or anything else they can. Media will do anything to protect themselves and their masters from scary taxes.

There's definitely worse places than Russia. I tend to think outright oppression stops at decriminalization given global standards.

Real Life.

A Shocking Number of Gay Men Think Being Feminine Is Bad

The editors of the gay magazine Attitude recently conducted a survey where they polled over 5,000 gay men and found that 71% of participants were sexually turned-off by prospective partners who exhibited more overtly effeminate qualities. Only a small population (29% of pollers) viewed fluid masculinity and femme guys to be a positive thing, worth celebrating and accepting.

JB.jpg

G1.png

G2.png

G3.png

G4.png

G10.png

G11.png

G5.png

G12.png

G6.png

G7.png

G8.png

G9.png

G10.png
Your gay gallery is fucking weird, lol.
However, I always was curious why are some people attracted to butch lesbos and fairy-like gays, since they are somewhat of a poor imitation of the opposite gender? Like, if you like masculine, fuck manly men, and if you like feminine, fuck effeminate women, no?

It’s more mass media throwing that shit in our faces than it is the small number of people who would rather we stopped talking about this shit and left them alone.

The millionaires on TV don’t want to talk about why all half of the new wealth being created in the USA is going to just a few families. So they get people riled up about race, impolite politicians or anything else they can. Media will do anything to protect themselves and their masters from scary taxes.

I do not share your optimism as I am afraid that it is not just the media but also political powers, at least of the neo-liberal type.

They are passing legislation against discrimination all over the place, pushing for equality, etc., while at the same time deregulating, privatising the shit out of countries and lowering the tax burden of big corporations.

The media are on board and I don't think that it is a matter of the media or politicians being in the pocket of big corporations, but rather that these 3 all have interests that align.

I wonder when Pence is finally going to round up all the special rainbow people into camps and jails as we were promised by MSM.

I don't hate LGBTQALMNOP people, I just don't think they're special anymore and that triggers the fuck out of them. :)

Same with women. :) :)

I don't hate LGBTQALMNOP people, I just don't think they're special anymore and that triggers the fuck out of them. :)

Same with women. :) :)

This. They are not victims anymore but the most vocal varieties got addicted to Trudeaus apologising to them weekly.

Back