Social Putin or Trudeau?

Who would you rather as a leader

• Putin

• Tredeau

Results are only viewable after voting.
It only took six years for Trudeau to set Canada on the path to ruin. He has done incredible damage to Canada from day one.

I would easily choose Putin over Trudeau. He would certainly crush the radical leftist ideology plaguing this country and turn the culture around for the better.
It seems like the grass if greener for you. Can you name the top 3 dictators for the average citizen?

Putin is an obviously more experienced and capable leader.
i'd like to see him in charge of a country that functions more like a liberal democracy, just to see how he'd handle it. probably better than the twats currently in charge.

Obviously Trudeau.
Funny that people in this thread call Canada a shithole or are afraid of Canada being ruined, then propose the leader of Russia should take over as a course correction.
What exactly do you big brains think is the standard of living in Russia compared to Canada?
things improved dramaticaly since he's there tho.
Trudeau is putting Canada in a hole right now.

That's the point.

Trudeau admires dictatorships, he not far behind the path of Putin as it is. I wouldn't be surprised if he remains in power for many more years by circumventing the law just like Putin has done

Which one would you rather have in charge of your country? I know most people on the left would prefer Trudeau, but what about people on the right? Putin is a strong leader and not affected by political correctness, but he is also an authoritarian and extremely violent.

So a Boxer vs a Judoka?

Putin by Osotogari;)

Obviously Trudeau.
Funny that people in this thread call Canada a shithole or are afraid of Canada being ruined, then propose the leader of Russia should take over as a course correction.
What exactly do you big brains think is the standard of living in Russia compared to Canada?

"Canada is ruined1!1!1"

*Looking around* Umm.. seems pretty good here guys?

Chuds want an authoritarian strong daddy who will hurt all the people they hate. They’d pick Putin over any of the leaders from developed western countries, not just Trudeau.

The fact that Russia is a vodka slaked wasteland with a GDP smaller than Italy does not even factor into it in the slightest. They’re absolutely fine living in a garbage dump as long as they get to stick to all the bad people.

Putin is an obviously more experienced and capable leader.
i'd like to see him in charge of a country that functions more like a liberal democracy, just to see how he'd handle it. probably better than the twats currently in charge.
LOL! Better than the guys that aren't dictators? <Dany07>

LOL! Better than the guys that aren't dictators? <Dany07>
yes. he'd make a better president of france than macron, a better PM than boris fucking johnson, a better pm than trudeau, a better EU leader than Van der Laydewhothefuckevenisthisperson.

putin would do wonders for the submarine fleet

Lol at these delusional morons who think they would be better off under a vampire like Putin and his oligarchy. Their propaganda is incredibly effective on the soft minded easily socially engineered muppets of our society, I'll give the Russians that much. Thankfully they have little power as an electorate (the muppets in Canada that is).

Anyone who would pick a dictator that poloniums and window-falls any opposition/critical journalists over the most benign, idiotic face of corporate liberalism is a moron.

yes. he'd make a better president of france than macron, a better PM than boris fucking johnson, a better pm than trudeau, a better EU leader than Van der Laydewhothefuckevenisthisperson.
He did do a good job for America while Trump was President. <mma4>

Back