PWD 1028: Austin vs McMahon: Once in A Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur just full of diasppiuntment today I just told my wife we could watch it tonight !!! Now she’s going to be mad at me rsr !!!
karl-anderson-man-im-sorry.gif

It hasn’t been my best day at the office

karl-anderson-man-im-sorry.gif

It hasn’t been my best day at the office
She’s already mad at me for picking the Jay and silent bob reboot last night which wasn’t very good
<{1-11}>
strikes back is one of my faves all time
I was so
Fissapint

She’s already mad at me for picking the Jay and silent bob reboot last night which wasn’t very good
<{1-11}>
strikes back is one of my faves all time
I was so
Fissapint
Being the one to pick the movie is a stressful position

We still make fun of one of buddies for picking Wolf Creek and that was 17 years ago! His decision making abilities are under question FOREVER
Wow I’m sorry you had to go through that rsr. Wolf creek and witch (2015) are two
Of
The shittiest horror movies that
Are beloved by movie hipsters that need a horror movie to pretend tomlike in their collection

@RollSonnenRoll can you explain the thread topic please? I feel like I missed somethint
Rumors of Austin returning to the ring along with rumors of Vince returning to the ring, plus a play on the “Once in A Lifetime” tagline they used for Brock vs Roman that we’ve seen a dozen times since

I'm watching elimination chamber while I work. First wwe I've watched in a while.

This Goldberg/reigns match was bad and they should feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back