PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot you are really screwing up, the amount of hips and ass that's bout to be wiggling and jiggling all around that ring is worth driving 50 minutes for!

BgFwjD63.jpg

I don't think Chris Benoit wrestled 3 days after he hung himself but I'm not the biggest WWE fan so I could be wrong
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I'm sure what Vince did forty years ago is the same thing he would do today.
This. In 98 they would be bookeD on the next ppv against each other. In 2022 They would get a suspension and he would have coke say something about it briefly burying everyone in the process

I know Im super late but I just finally watched that movie Nobody, everyone kept saying how amazing and brutal and violent it was and they were correct, what a thrill ride

I know Im super late but I just finally watched that movie Nobody, everyone kept saying how amazing and brutal and violent it was and they were correct, what a thrill ride
What movie pere????? How would you write this without telling us the movie ???? And on Friday!

What movie pere????? How would you write this without telling us the movie ???? And on Friday!

Nobody, with that guy from Mr Show With Bob And David
Who woulda ever thought that goofball would grow up to be such a bad ass

Nobody, with that guy from Mr Show With Bob And David
Who woulda ever thought that goofball would grow up to be such a bad ass
Thank you for cloryfying. That pere.
I’m sad today pere

Last Saturday I was outsjde in the oregon enjoying the aqua dolls , sublime, and incubus while sipping on vodka eating edibles and vaping a pen singing and dancing under the beautiful cloudy sky. And I won’t be doing that this weekend.

I can dig it, I do that same shit sometimes too, Lake
I be all "Last Friday at this very moment I was getting on the train to go watch that concert and I was so excited and now its all over and I got nothing..." and then it makes me get umbrella mouth sadsies

Luckily I live the life of a rock star lately and I got a new event to look forward to almost every weekend, probably why Im constantly scouring the internet for new tickets to buy, gotta fight off that reality depression somehow

I can dig it, I do that same shit sometimes too, Lake
I be all "Last Friday at this very moment I was getting on the train to go watch that concert and I was so excited and now its all over and I got nothing..." and then it makes me get umbrella mouth sadsies

Luckily I live the life of a rock star lately and I got a new event to look forward to almost every weekend, probably why Im constantly scouring the internet for new tickets to buy, gotta fight off that reality depression somehow
Yeah dawg the next two weeks I have wrestling and several concerts and all that jazz. This weekend is the only lull. But of course I got my kids and we are going to have a ton of dance parties and fun pere!!!! Then Halloween month has so many events lined up it’s crazy. I’m actually having some old students/ graduates come
Over for drinks and dinner tomorrow so that may be fun.

but while I have you here
sddefault.jpg

I’m also sad that my rtccc brothers are no longer here with me pere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back