Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex did you guys go to Nena's?

a5330985-c259-459f-83cd-13be7897a2c4_text.gif
<{ByeHomer}>

These blood donation people are vampires. I have an appointment tomorrow and they've been blowing up my phone and email calling me reminding me. What the FUCK! This is how they treat a regular donor! I may change territories and jump ship to the Red Cross!

These blood donation people are vampires. I have an appointment tomorrow and they've been blowing up my phone and email calling me reminding me. What the FUCK! This is how they treat a regular donor! I may change territories and jump ship to the Red Cross!

Do you donate just to donate or is there a specific reason behind it?

There's a chubby, socially awkward girl that there likes me. I can tell she always gets excited if she is working and I come in. I don't wear a ring sometimes because I lift a lot and my ring is thick and messes up my grip. So I guess she thought I was single and I mentioned my wife last time and she got legit sad. A normal girl would be able to have a good poker face but since she's socially awkward it was all over her face. This happened last time I donated. Hopefully I don't have an "accident" next time I'm there and die from blood loss.

<EdgyBrah>

The race got delayed to Monday, there's no more football, Collison is off thanks to the all-star game. What am I supposed to watch tonight? UFC?!

b19fcca199c9ac3dbf6ff563b95eb270.gif

I thought Daytona was next weekend, how the heck can I be off by a week!
Sheesh, I guess all this Cody mess has me way more frazzled than I realize

You can watch the live Oasis Pro show tonight

There's a chubby, socially awkward girl that there likes me. I can tell she always gets excited if she is working and I come in. I don't wear a ring sometimes because I lift a lot and my ring is thick and messes up my grip. So I guess she thought I was single and I mentioned my wife last time and she got legit sad. A normal girl would be able to have a good poker face but since she's socially awkward it was all over her face. This happened last time I donated. Hopefully I don't have an "accident" next time I'm there and die from blood loss.

<EdgyBrah>
The race got delayed to Monday, there's no more football, Collison is off thanks to the all-star game. What am I supposed to watch tonight? UFC?!

b19fcca199c9ac3dbf6ff563b95eb270.gif

See, this is two posts in a row that I needed the WOW button for but it dont exist anymore so now Im screwed and people will never know how I really feel!!

tenor.gif

I thought Daytona was next weekend, how the heck can I be off by a week!
Sheesh, I guess all this Cody mess has me way more frazzled than I realize

You can watch the live Oasis Pro show tonight

I had forgotten too till I came across the duels on tv last night. They tore up some race cars. 2 days before the biggest race of the year. I'm sure the boys were thrilled about it.

I fuck with the Red Cross just cause when I was stationed in Germany one of the soldiers that worked for me, his wife had a miscarriage back home in Philadelphia and the Red Cross paid for a plane ticket for him to go home.

I don't know anything about them outside of that, but that was super cool of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back