Locked PWD 1154: Bloodline Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
gimlcu4wwaankzf.webp

Jackie Crockett passed away, he's the lesser known of the 3 brothers(Jim Jr and David) but he was actually in the rasslin business the longest because he was a cameraman from the Mid Atlantic days through JCP's entire TBS era all the way up to the very last episode of WCW Monday Nitro

Is that the daughter who was hugging him right after his face got turned to hamburger by Fedor?

gimlcu4wwaankzf.webp

Jackie Crockett passed away, he's the lesser known of the 3 brothers(Jim Jr and David) but he was actually in the rasslin business the longest because he was a cameraman from the Mid Atlantic days through JCP's entire TBS era all the way up to the very last episode of WCW Monday Nitro

The look on Bobby's face is hilarious

I saw on the stream this morning that the World Wide Wrestling stuff was from KSCH 58 outta Stockton, I dont remember it being on that channel at all, I only remember it being on late Saturday night on KTSF 26 which was an Asian language station outta San Francisco

I guess they musta switched over and been part of the Saturday night rasslin block on 58 with PWTW, GLOW, POWW and I think maybe WWF and I had just forgot about it

The look on Bobby's face is hilarious

I saw on the stream this morning that the World Wide Wrestling stuff was from KSCH 58 outta Stockton, I dont remember it being on that channel at all, I only remember it being on late Saturday night on KTSF 26 which was an Asian language station outta San Francisco

I guess they musta switched over and been part of the Saturday night rasslin block on 58 with PWTW, GLOW, POWW and I think maybe WWF and I had just forgot about it
Yeah all the episodes of PWTW that have aired on the stream so far (and on YT) are KSCH 58.

It's time for a showdown. You and me. I'm right here!

1rEjErE.jpg

RIP to my trusty log. Used it as a table when I grilled for the past 10 years. When I moved it, it broke into a bunch of pieces from old age and all the rain.

TaD3kPl.jpg

A bunch of worms were crawling inside. Or so I thought. Upon further inspection they had two eyes and bigger than normal heads for worms.

hEXY9bj.jpg

bB1fxaH.jpg

A bunch of baby garter snakes were living in that log! Think they were California red sided garters. Looks like they just hatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back