Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's still high-larious that Tully mouthed off to Turner execs about Dusty's booking and in return Dusty kicked him off Crockett's jet. <lmao>

Yeah I kept seeing that too, I'm starting to understand why people were getting sick of him by the fall of 87.

look-at-it-eric-cartman.gif

Although it's still high-larious that Tully mouthed off to Turner execs about Dusty's booking and in return Dusty kicked him off Crockett's jet. <lmao>

Tully really did get fucked over by both corporate promotions lol, first by the Turner execs lying to him and then by WWF leaking his drug test so the Turner execs could fuck him and Arn over again, but by all accounts he was a world class asshole so...

@My Spot was watching the stream earlier, I didnt realize they did such a hard sell putting over Ronnie Garvin in the lead up to the title win over Flair
The UWF show from September 19, 1987 was basically an hour long promo video for Garvin and the JCP studio show was showing all the battles between him and Flair over the past couple years
People try to blame Dusty for "killing" Garvins run but he did everything he could to set Garvin up for glory
They REALLY tried to make Garvin seem like a huge star, when he was really just a good hand and mid card.

Tully really did get fucked over by both corporate promotions lol, first by the Turner execs lying to him and then by WWF leaking his drug test so the Turner execs could fuck him and Arn over again, but by all accounts he was a world class asshole so...
Well he didn't just pop for cocaine, he showed up to a WWF taping with bags of it.

They REALLY tried to make Garvin seem like a huge star, when he was really just a good hand and mid card.
Supposedly he was gonna challenge Flair at Starrcade 86 before Magnum's wreck and them turning Nikita face.

And then Tully found God, went on the 700 Club, and talked about him and Ricky Morton fucking a bunch of women while Ricky's wife was watching. <lmao>

He had his moments in the business but by the late 80's I guess he was sorta in the same category as Arn, a great worker and believable as a legit tough guy that just didnt have the flash and pizzazz for the new era

He was a main event star in Tennessee in the 70's and had a huge money feud with his "brother" Jimmy vs The Rougeaus in Montreal during the summer of '85 after they attacked The Rougeaus and blinded Jacques during this match

And then Tully found God, went on the 700 Club, and talked about him and Ricky Morton fucking a bunch of women while Ricky's wife was watching. <lmao>

I dont know about this story, sounds like another one of them Beau James worked locker room tales

I got one of these smashed gimmicks last night, didnt really care for it, doesnt have any lettuce or tomato, ole Pete dont go in for those types of shenanigans, ate some of it and gave the rest to Roxie

SMASHED-JACK-CLAIM.jpg

If you don't bring enough for everyone, you shouldn't bring any at all.

That's what my teachers taught me.

About cookies.
That has not been my experience with cocaine. My bag is for me and me alone

Plans changed

That’s part of why my expectations aren’t too high with this.

The last two movies were kinda garbage and I’m thinking this will be more of the same.

But I’ll watch it once it hits streaming because Alien/Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back