Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many of these are entertaining and / or would draw someone who isn't following the product in?

Dave’s argument is stupid. Comparing all of AEWs storylines to the matches on the penultimate Raw before Wrestlemania. Why the hell would WWE be building up to tv matches before the biggest show of the year? I think when I consider the entire business, Meltzer is my least liked person in it because he’s unbelievably phoney.

Actually, there’s one person I like less than Dave…

yfm1r1amwdw81.jpg

How many of these are entertaining and / or would draw someone who isn't following the product in?

Angelo and Ruby should be at the top of the list.

That was pretty good, Pastry Frank, is that Romans entrance music?
If it is, it sucks
It is. I like it. It sounds like an over the top, grandiose theme that a man who fancies himself a god would want. I'm just glad he's still not coming out to the Shield theme which they made him use for his singles run for years. Hated that.

It is. I like it. It sounds like an over the top, grandiose theme that a man who fancies himself a god would want. I'm just glad he's still not coming out to the Shield theme which they made him use for his singles run for years. Hated that.

I just listened to it on Youtube so I could hear a clear version
Its definitely reminiscent of an old timey Nazi era German composer or the type of music you'd here in black and white Hollywood films about Greek chariot races, like a modern remix of that kind of stuff, but the piano kills it imo, its too soft and flowery and fights against the overpowering aggression in the rest of the song

West Coast Pro has joined forced forces with Prestige Wrestling out of Oregon and Deadlock Pro Wrestling out of North Carolina
This means The Business has changed forever but it also means people all over this great land will get to see Starboy Charlie live and in person which means the entire business will be outta business by February...

434298783-10234560989749598-6570391824677434653-n.jpg

Purple belt
3 stripes i think

He's actually a brown belt. BJJ is kind of weird to me. Been reading about it on the bbj aubreddit and watching videos on it a lot the past year. I wonder if Kross even competes. I always thought the higher belts compete somewhat regularly but it seems there are a shit load of "hobbyist" that don't or rarely ever compete. I understand getting old and slowing down because injuries suck but there are a lot of guys who never competed even when they were younger. I don't know, just strange to me people get into it and don't want to actually compete and can still get a high level belt. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with business as well. That unathletic, nerdy dad isn't going to keep paying his gym membership if he got capped at blue belt because he doesn't compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back