Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete This just came on after that one and I never heard it before.

Smooth

tumblr_punqbg9QBS1wzypxlo1_540.gif

I can already tell I like this!

aew-the-righteous.gif

@RollSonnenRoll this jazz instrumental of The Zombies - Time Of The Season blew my mind when I heard it the other day, hopefully they play it on the show so i see who did it in the credits

Rick Steiner and Mike Rotunda are fighting Steve Dr Death Williams on Ron Simmons at the Crockett Cup '88 on the stream right now, man would I love to see this match in a Bloodsport style "shoot" format
But it's the Network version with dubbed in music.

<Oku01>

@Pliny Pete Big Mayne, this might even be doing too much for you here, but would you fuck with them sour watermelon Peeps?

GdwgmBg.jpg

I bet a weird ol filipino came up with this one!

I tried those last year, Rex, they were good, probably one of my favorite of all these weird new flavors that have came out these past few years

Rick Steiner and Mike Rotunda are fighting Steve Dr Death Williams on Ron Simmons at the Crockett Cup '88 on the stream right now, man would I love to see this match in a Bloodsport style "shoot" format

Ol Rick has the collegiate wrestling credentials and undoubtedly a tough man but I wouldnt be surprised to see some fireworks from Big Ron Simmons, brother.

This Roman Reigns Docu hits right in the feels

cbea1253ea54e6351215a960dca96423.gif

@RollSonnenRoll I just listened to it again and realized its just a slowed down version of the original Zombies instrumental

What an idiot, I am!

tenor.gif

Hadn't left the house all day, so I just went out to get my daily dose of sun with a brisk walk before the sun went down and half the sky was covered in dark clouds and it's only 60 degrees with a cold wind. So I only went 2.25 miles and came home.

There was also this obese woman walking with her two little yappy dogs not on leashes chasing people off the walking trail with their little fangs out. She completely no sold everybody who was yelling at her to get her dogs. When I walked up they kept trying to circle around me to nip at the back of my legs so I yelled at her to get her dogs before they get hurt, she no sold me too <lmao> . I just gave her dogs a little jump fake and stomped the ground and they took off.

No good dopamine hit from the sun and these bitch ass yappy dogs with their bitch ass cunt turd of an owner got me riled up. I'm gonna drink a 2nd Celsius of the day to calm down.

Corny really needs to let go of the idea that an Austin/Dr Death program would've somehow drawn $5 million.
And he beat Florida 4 years in a row

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
Except he didn't.

Corny really needs to let go of the idea that an Austin/Dr Death program would've somehow drawn $5 million.

Yea, Im a Dr Death mark but once again Mr Irrelevant is off the mark because he's blinded by his hate for Russo
They coulda had a program on Raw but it wouldntve been a huge seller that lasted all summer, a couple things on Raw and a PPV blowoff(maybe) and we're done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back