Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left my doctors appointment and went next door to the Walmart next door to get my prescriptions and they said it was gonna be 30 minutes so you know what that means, SNAX ON SNAX ON SNAX for young Rox-A-Roni

Daisy's Official Treats Pantry was getting kinda depleted because every time young Back It Up Bubba came over for a visit, I'd hook him up with a nice goodies bag and I had no reason to restock it but now that bad boy is damn near hanging from the rafters again

@RollSonnenRoll I found one of them deer gimmicks in there the other day so I gave it to Roxie, now its outside laying on a cushion pad next to that cow hoof lol

@RollSonnenRoll I found one of them deer gimmicks in there the other day so I gave it to Roxie, now its outside laying on a cushion pad next to that cow hoof lol
Picky, picky! Like Tank with his Kong chew. He also didn't like those rope toy gimmicks or the safe raw hide bones.

lol get rekt SRS

giphy.gif

I wonder if he ever gets tired of being an embarrassment to This Business

I went to the doctors cause I been coughing nonstop and it feels like I got a damn claw clawing at my throat and I been hacking up thick nasty goo for a week so I was being cautious since I just got outta the hospital

As soon as my doctor walks in the room, she says "Dont worry, its not contagious but i have that really bad cough and sore throat thats going around"

Me, "So I guess I prolly aint walking outta here with a cure for this nonsense"

@moonwolf you better hope you dont catch this gimmick when you come up here cause its a bitch!

Picky, picky! Like Tank with his Kong chew. He also didn't like those rope toy gimmicks or the safe raw hide bones.

Roxie loves that squeaky ball rope toy I bought her the other day, its similar to this one but it has a noose on both ends, she refuses to play tug of war which is why I bought it but I hear it squeaking away all day and night so thats good enough for me

I just hope Bubba Wallace never sees it, though...

61i-GFOtsc9-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

@My Spot I do not remember Jim Cornette managing Dick Murdoch in January '88 at all, must be some Mandela shit

I was searching all over that damn Walmart for a Cadbury Creme Egg and they didnt have anywhere!
I got excited cause i thought i found em in the Easter candy section but they were Cadbury caramel eggs, I dont want that nonsense, I want them old school sgar creme's that send your diabetes through the roof!
Couldnt find them the other day at the grocery store either, what in the world is going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back