Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good people of California asking what are my credentials to be governor

The credentials:

just-flexing-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

*Road Warriors pop*

@Pliny Pete I think the Midnight vs Midnight angle is about to happen on the stream. Corny is wearing the white suit and just got a phone call.

My favorite part of that clip is Randy Rose looking exactly like Tim Richmond(RIP), from the mullet and the stache to the stylish 80's dance club outfit straight outta The Wedding Singer all the way down to them stylish ass Capezios kicks lol

@RollSonnenRoll gets the Tim Richmond reference even if no one else does!

tim.webp

A quick little match to add to the queue. ECW ONS 2005 Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka. Probably one of the best matches under 10 minutes of all time. The ending always pops me. It was their final match together and I'd say their best but their whole rivalry in ECW 1998-2000 was great.

I decided to revisit this thanks to your recommendation. I'm watching Storm vs Jericho, and man do I wish Lance Storm had had more success on the big stages. Great ring talent.

Vince scouting out islands to buy after he fakes his death and disappears. He could probably buy a third world country with all that stock money and be a dictator.

Vince scouting out islands to buy after he fakes his death and disappears. He could probably buy a third world country with all that stock money and be a dictator.

Just like John McAfee

My favorite part of that clip is Randy Rose looking exactly like Tim Richmond(RIP), from the mullet and the stache to the stylish 80's dance club outfit straight outta The Wedding Singer all the way down to them stylish ass Capezios kicks lol

@RollSonnenRoll gets the Tim Richmond reference even if no one else does!

tim.webp
A healthy Tim Richmond wins a Winston cup in the late 80's, no doubt about it

So AEW ran OK again (Dynamite in Tulsa on Feb 21) after the complaint. I'm sure Tony will get a pass.

MulkeyMania is running wild!

I remember watching this match "live" on TBS and popping so hard when they won, the way it was booked was so perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back