Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get some fucking french toast!!

We all used to quote that every single time we were going to get something to eat, Rex, every single time!!

Dammit, that was such a great movie

In Iraq we had a little room with a DVD player and that was one of the only movies we had. It played 24/7. We never got tired of it either. Popped us every time. Probably some little sliver of normalcy that we latched onto.
We also had it in my dorm as one of the few movies. We had watched it one night and had several people over sleeping all over the place and when the movie was over it went back to the DVD menu which was a loop of just 2-3 scenes and one was the lady screaming "OH WE GONE NEED MORE WAX!" and nobody wanted to actually get off their ass(Damn stoners but I was just too tired!) so we just cackled for what feel like all night at the lady screaming that. One of those things where it just gets funnier every time for no reason at all.

He might've got that 2 for 1 special! He also keeps a larger beard now instead of just the goatee. That helps a lot. Plus, he also just stays leaner in general now that he wrestles without the vest.
Losing the vest, and the new music were the biggest parts of him getting to the next level IMO. Beard and teeth definitely helped too

We also had it in my dorm as one of the few movies. We had watched it one night and had several people over sleeping all over the place and when the movie was over it went back to the DVD menu which was a loop of just 2-3 scenes and one was the lady screaming "OH WE GONE NEED MORE WAX!" and nobody wanted to actually get off their ass(Damn stoners but I was just too tired!) so we just cackled for what feel like all night at the lady screaming that. One of those things where it just gets funnier every time for no reason at all.

It popped me right now lol

LOL that's how it was for us too. I can still hear that lady's voice. It would sit there on the menu for a while until someone randomly came into that room and just hit play again.

Today I did the referee raise the arm and drop it three times on Baby Buss. It didn't go over too well and she cried literally for the next six hours, minus when she would pass out after eating.

The day ended when I dropped a bowl on my foot and glass shattered everywhere, which caused me to get some color.

It was a tough day at the office of Papa Buss

So today our trainer was talking about this guy she was having to deal with on the phone and how difficult he was being. When she described him, instead of saying he was a dink, she said he was a twink!

She had NO clue as to what that meant, and when someone told her, she freaked out because she had been saying it to everyone in the department.
for years my brother would call people a "twat" instead of a "twit" when they were being dumb, lol

Today I did the referee raise the arm and drop it three times on Baby Buss. It didn't go over too well and she cried literally for the next six hours, minus when she would pass out after eating.

The day ended when I dropped a bowl on my foot and glass shattered everywhere, which caused me to get some color.

No one said being a dad would be easy.
Stop being a bussy.

Jon Moxley over here bleeding for a bowl!

FUck......episode 5 of X-Men 97 almost made my sour soul cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back