Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! After all these years.

I dont remember this one at all

Did you ever watch that 90's tv show Sports Night, it was a sitcom that took place at a sports news show like Sportscenter, it was really good but it only ran for one season, just like Freaks And Geeks

When it cut to the guy Masvidal is talking shit to and there's a woman next to him holding a baby and talking shit too was tremendous. I can't believe we never had a camera cut like that from Crockett

I dont remember this one at all

Did you ever watch that 90's tv show Sports Night, it was a sitcom that took place at a sports news show like Sportscenter, it was really good but it only ran for one season, just like Freaks And Geeks
Was that the one with Andy Dick and Phil Hartman?

No, that was News Radio and it was hilarious!
Nothing hilarious about Andy Dick giving Phil Hartman's wife (who was a recovering addict) cocaine. Which led to her killing him and committing suicide.

<[analyzed}>

Unless she too got on Kevin Sullivan's wrong side. :eek:

Nothing hilarious about Andy Dick giving Phil Hartman's wife (who was a recovering addict) cocaine. Which led to her killing him and committing suicide.

<[analyzed}>
The year of the shoots continues

When it cut to the guy Masvidal is talking shit to and there's a woman next to him holding a baby and talking shit too was tremendous. I can't believe we never had a camera cut like that from Crockett

Dammit, I love this carny business!

I wouldnt mind keeping kayfabe with that big nose Chicana broad at the end of the end of the video, though

<[analyzed}>

I musta missed that episode

Did some yard work and then spent some time in the nice hot sun teaching Roxie how to play fetch, she's to the point where she'll run and grab the ball and bring it back to my general area and spit it out but she wont bring it directly to me, I think she's purposely forcing me to get my steps in cause we a team so we both need to be performing at peak performance at all times!

Luke Rockhold has finally won aa fight......TKO'd Joe Schilling.

In todays edition of I Really Need To Get That Dang GoPro, she was so excited while doing zoomies in the yard that she was standing on two legs and thrusting her hips forward like a dance move, it was the most adorable thing you ever saw in your life
She looked exactly like those dolphins at Sea World when they walk on top of the water

29vnnf.gif

@Pliny Pete Have you ever played Blasto on PS1? I think it was the final thing Hartman did before he was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back