Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLfPwmGWIAUimZU

2 BILLION DOLLAHS?!

FqKHeGkX0AME5lt.jpg

That math seems fuzzy

Shut up Bald.

Cornette and Dutch arguing with Forbes is funny.

Forbes valued AEW at $2 billion last year as well. It seemed to slip under the IWC weirdo radar though lol

@Stargazer Rex

Don't know if you shop at Sam's Club, but at the one I go to they had 18 packs of them Reign Storm gimmicks for $16.

Dang. That's a good deal. I havent been able to find the cherry lime Bangs so I went with the cherry lime Reigns. I'm paying 2 for $4 like a damn sucker, BG!

Dang. That's a good deal. I havent been able to find the cherry lime Bangs so I went with the cherry lime Reigns. I'm paying 2 for $4 like a damn sucker, BG!

The Reign Storms are smaller cans and only 200mg, but I couldn't pass up that deal. They got 3 flavors in the case. Valencia Orange, Kiwi, and Harvest Grape. I fucks with all 3.

The Reign Storms are smaller cans and only 200mg, but I couldn't pass up that deal. They got 3 flavors in the case. Valencia Orange, Kiwi, and Harvest Grape. I fucks with all 3.
I tried the Orange, Kiwi, but got the Peach Nectarine in place of the Harvest Grape. They're tasty!

I tried the Orange, Kiwi, but got the Peach Nectarine in place of the Harvest Grape. They're tasty!

Has the Waltons blessed Canada with Sam's Club, Blund? If so you might be able to get a case for whatever $16 USD is in Canada dollars

Has the Waltons blessed Canada with Sam's Club, Blund? If so you might be able to get a case for whatever $16 USD is in Canada dollars
Lolololol. Definitely not gonna be the price here. How many are in a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back