Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bischoff's impact on the industry as a whole can't be overlooked. Simply put, he changed the entire face of pro wrestling as we know it and is the person most responsible for the creation of the current wrestling boom." - Dave Meltzer, Sep 20 1999 Wrestling Observer

<NoneOfMy>

To be fair, he never said Bisch changed wrestling for the better.

"And he came out getting sideways like Dale Jr..."

437886177-937730248363326-7426339901452799516-n.jpg

@Based God @RollSonnenRoll this one might be interesting, although that is one extremely knowledgeable t shirt vendor lol

M. Night pulling a Kevin Smith and booking his daughter in a starring role.

Hopefully M.’s progeny has more talent than Smith’s.

I popped hard watching them walk through the arena to their seats lol
Ole Pete loves him some concerts, no doubt about it
Even though it was just a trailer they did capture that atmosphere and excitement very well

I remember really liking ‘Lady in the Water’ but am seeing that I may be one of the few people that did?

Split was alright, really liked Signs, Sixth Sense was good, and The Happening was pretty stupid. Haven’t seen all of The Village but thought it was kinda dumb too.

Need to see if Knock at the Cabin is on any of the streamers I have.

Im still upset with that fat fuck for trying to pass off his wife as one of the hot chicks in one of those damn Silent Bob movies!

tenor.gif

I mean I can’t fault these guys for including family in their projects, I would do the same thing. …but as supporting cast more than likely.

But Smith’s daughter as a lead ain’t it because she ain’t that good.

Even though it was just a trailer they did capture that atmosphere and excitement very well

Youre all well aware of my weird obsession for arena set ups but its even more tingly being there on the arena floor when its fully lit up before or after the show and I can just stand there and study all the chairs and aisle ways so that scene in the movie got me all hot and ready for my next show lol
Dont judge me, Im a freak

tenor.gif

I remember really liking ‘Lady in the Water’ but am seeing that I may be one of the few people that did?

Split was alright, really liked Signs, Sixth Sense was good, and The Happening was pretty stupid. Haven’t seen all of The Village but thought it was kinda dumb too.

Need to see if Knock at the Cabin is on any of the streamers I have.

Knock At The Cabin has his best twist ever

One of the few movies I've walked out on. Maybe the only now that I think about it.

I ditched Clooney’s “The American” because it was total dogshit.

Walked out of one of the Fast/Furious movies because the theater was waaaaay too loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back