Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't seen this footage until now.

Seth is the unofficial MVP of WM40.

Last edited:
@moonwolf remember this shit :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?!

dE7nBX1.jpg

Same thing happened to Owen and Eddie.
The Wyatt Family was great in NXT but was always way too goofy on Raw/SD. And then there was way too much stupid shit with The Fiend.

The Wyatt Family and the Firefly Fun House was great.

The Fiend should have been about a straight maniac, disregarding the supernatural, goofy shit completely.

The Wyatt Family and the Firefly Fun House was great.

The Fiend should have been about a straight maniac, disregarding the supernatural, goofy shit completely.
The original swamp cult Wyatt Family was good. When it went to the appearing out of thin air, Papa Shango type shit it was dreck.

The Firefly Funhouse was very hit and miss. When it hit it was fun, but man a lot of it was terrible.

The Feind sucked. If, like you said, he was just a straight up maniac it would have been fine. But no, Bray had to make it the whole separate "character".

What's funny is I am one of the few who actually seemed to like his in-ring work for the most part.

The original swamp cult Wyatt Family was good. When it went to the appearing out of thin air, Papa Shango type shit it was dreck.

The Firefly Funhouse was very hit and miss. When it hit it was fun, but man a lot of it was terrible.

The Feind sucked. If, like you said, he was just a straight up maniac it would have been fine. But no, Bray had to make it the whole separate "character".

What's funny is I am one of the few who actually seemed to like his in-ring work for the most part.

Nothing good came out of The Fiend.

The Fiend has had some of the worst moments in wrestling history, such as his HIAC match with Seth Rollins (who sucked), his alliance with demonic child Alexa Bliss (who also sucked) and his work with Randy Orton and LA Knight, that was so mired in bullshit that everyone in it...sucked...a black hole of suck...

They tried to put a horror movie on a wrestling show and it made everyone involved in it unwatchable.

Bray was very good, but the shit that he was in was outright terrible.

Nothing good came out of The Fiend.

The Fiend has had some of the worst moments in wrestling history, such as his HIAC match with Seth Rollins (who sucked), his alliance with demonic child Alexa Bliss (who also sucked) and his work with Randy Orton and LA Knight, that was so mired in bullshit that everyone in it...sucked...a black hole of suck...

They tried to put a horror movie on a wrestling show and it made everyone involved in it unwatchable.

Bray was very good, but the shit that he was in was outright terrible.

I thought Bray was good in building a match and with character development. I just think the problem was his matches often felt flat. I don't want to be unfair so I would have to go back and look at some of his matches again but he built the matches up so much only for the matches themselves to be usually mediocre. I was not expecting Rollins to catch a stray though but I think Rollins gets a little too much hate.

@moonwolf remember this shit :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?!

dE7nBX1.jpg

I be lookin behind every single bush now!
like OH NO U DON'T!

I liked how m. night shyamalamadingdong paid homage to the little green men lore of old

When i got outta the theater i quietly stared at the midnight sky for a solid 10 minutes before moving on to dennys for a breakfast dagwood RIP

Last edited:
Me and Roxie shredded 3 minutes off our record time this morning, even way better than when Bubba set the pace that time, forcing my knees to keep a quicker pace all this past week is working wonders!
I was pouring sweat and Roxie was dragging her tongue so bad that her whole mouth was covered in foam so much that a concerned citizen felt the need to tell me my dog needed water but he just didnt understand that championship mentality, that fire and desire that burns deep within that me and her both obviously have and thats why we're on our way to the history books!

Team Pittie Petey For The Muthafuckin Win!

(We're still working on the name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back