Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of thrills, spills and chills. I finally watched Plane on Friday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. That was a really fun little action movie. It had me genuinely on-edge for those passengers getting captured by the terrorists. Gerard was awesome and Luke Cage stole the show.

MCDPLAN_LG002.jpg

Yea, I really enjoyed this one, surprisingly good, Butler has another solid action flick called Kandahar that is worth adding to the queue

Trailer looks prettay, prettay good but the way theyre hella over selling "Its the MCU with cusswords! YAY!" is lame

Trailer looks prettay, prettay good but the way theyre hella over selling "Its the MCU with cusswords! YAY!" is lame

Doesn't seem like anymore swearing than the other Deadpool movies

We're shooting here and working the gimmick to get the heat, brother!

Bought Roxie a replacement squeaky ball at the grocery store this morning and then I grabbed her a bacon ultimate cheeseburger from the Jack In The Box also
The food has been sitting in her dish untouched while she bounces al over the house playing with her new squeaky ball for the last 20 minutes

She really loves these darn squeaky balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back