Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whomever came up with the 'Eddie Guerro's son' storyline angle is a fucking genius.

I know I'm not the first to say it, but it was a brilliant story angle that got him over as a heel, when it seemed like he was going to be destined to forever be in his father's shadow.

Because when he first made his debut as 'Ray Mysterio's son' I saw zero potential in him. Then he turned heel, and he's got hellfire heat at every event he's at.

But the gimmick is alittle over a year old now, and while its still going strong the question is how much longer its going to be strong, and I fear his next gimmick change can't possibly be as good as this one is.

Better to shine bright in the WWE and burn out, than never be bright at all.

That said, I was proved wrong before, and I'd be very thankful to be wrong again.

@RollSonnenRoll I told a big booty filipina on IG "nice fit" and she didn't like the comment. The kid don't have it anymore, man. I wanted you to hear it from me first. I'm just a fat piece of shit!
Instead of “nice fit” try “I just inherited a million American dollars” and see where that goes

Lazy booking in that. Boring finish. Outside of rhea, jade, tiffy and Bianca, the rest of the division sucks or has worn out their welcome with me

You are more patient than me because Bianca has worn out her welcome to me. I just have one request. Can the WWE please talk to Lynch about putting on some muscle? Her finisher is so shit. You want me to believe a woman that weighs maybe 110 pounds soaking wet can essentially rock bottom women twice her size? OK.........:rolleyes:

On a side note I hope Gunther wins the King of the Ring and then it leads to a slow build of him vs. Cody.

Whomever came up with the 'Eddie Guerro's son' storyline angle is a fucking genius.

I know I'm not the first to say it, but it was a brilliant story angle that got him over as a heel, when it seemed like he was going to be destined to forever be in his father's shadow.

Because when he first made his debut as 'Ray Mysterio's son' I saw zero potential in him. Then he turned heel, and he's got hellfire heat at every event he's at.

But the gimmick is alittle over a year old now, and while its still going strong the question is how much longer its going to be strong, and I fear his next gimmick change can't possibly be as good as this one is.

Better to shine bright in the WWE and burn out, than never be bright at all.

That said, I was proved wrong before, and I'd be very thankful to be wrong again.

There was a angle between rey and Eddie when Dom was a little kid where Eddie claimed to be his dad. It's not a new thing just to get Dom over. Sp it's one of the few times in wrestling that inadvertently has loooooong term story telling.

@Pliny Pete BTS is 87 this week. Crockett ran San Francisco and only did 1600 even with Flair and the Road Warriors.

@Pliny Pete BTS is 87 this week. Crockett ran San Francisco and only did 1600 even with Flair and the Road Warriors.

I may never listen to BTS or any other podcast ever again, there is literally no other quality podcast listening thing for PC available anywhere in America

I may never listen to BTS or any other podcast ever again, there is literally no other quality podcast listening thing for PC available anywhere in America
{<huh}

You are more patient than me because Bianca has worn out her welcome to me. I just have one request. Can the WWE please talk to Lynch about putting on some muscle? Her finisher is so shit. You want me to believe a woman that weighs maybe 110 pounds soaking wet can essentially rock bottom women twice her size? OK.........:rolleyes:

On a side note I hope Gunther wins the King of the Ring and then it leads to a slow build of him vs. Cody.

I'm sure if I watched smackdown I'd be tired of Bianca too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back