Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idunno i just had the sudden urge to ask <Fedor23>

Me when I die doe:

gs59a1u.jpg

I got a funny feeling Corbin’s reintroduction in NXT was precursor to being cut soon. I think it was an exit tour for him. I know fans appreciated it, but I see either a cut or a move to behind the scenes capacity soon.

I got a funny feeling Corbin’s reintroduction in NXT was precursor to being cut soon. I think it was an exit tour for him. I know fans appreciated it, but I see either a cut or a move to behind the scenes capacity soon.

I'm not sure why. Corbin has been good with some awful gimmicks in his WWE career. If anything they could use him as part of building up the US Title once Paul loses it.

Blue Meanie making Owen Harts death all about him at the end of the Dark Side episode was pretty pathetic, I hope JBL beats his ass again

Holy shit, @RollSonnenRoll , remember that girl I was telling you about a couple weeks ago that was acting all weird in my driveway, the one that looked like the chick from 2 Broke Girls, they just showed her picture on the morning news, turns out she was a 15 year old runaway and on Saturday they found her dead laying in someones driveway in San Francisco
Wow

Holy shit, @RollSonnenRoll , remember that girl I was telling you about a couple weeks ago that was acting all weird in my driveway, the one that looked like the chick from 2 Broke Girls, they just showed her picture on the morning news, turns out she was a 15 year old runaway and on Saturday they found her dead laying in someones driveway in San Francisco
Wow
<30>

Sounded like she was in a rough spot. Probably had to runaway from an even worse situation. Poor young soul.

<30>

Sounded like she was in a rough spot. Probably had to runaway from an even worse situation. Poor young soul.

Yea, it said she had been a victim of childhood sexual abuse and had several mental health issues because of it, poor kid

People are gonna stop wanting to save children because Ryan Garcia kayfabed a boxing match?

tenor.gif
Just think it's kind of tasteless to use that to promote a boxing match is all.

Casually using it as a promotional tool feels like some Hollywood pedo pizzaria type shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back