Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never stolen any ATV tires.....closest was some DVDs back in 04, got caught and figured I wasn't good at that so never did it again.

I hate to be the one to tell you this. It should come from a friend or a fellow from the tribe but ....if you aren't stealing atv tires and getting drunk all day ...you suck at being a Canadian Indian.

I hate to be the one to tell you this. It should come from a friend or a fellow from the tribe but ....if you aren't stealing atv tires and getting drunk all day ...you suck at being a Canadian Indian.
I get day drunk all the damn time. <mma3>

Speaking of that cancerous swill.

Not to mention scamming his fans out of millions with his crypto bullshit
Anyone who thought that obvious scam was worth investing in....deserve being fleeced......fuck em.

They'd fall for Nigerian Prince's and Hindu's calling you about your Amazon account or your computer.

Zero sympy.

@GoldenAzazel @Sivo The Ram The algorithm is spitting boxing videos at me. Love the class and professionalism displayed here instead of a fake rivalry. "You still taking me fishing, bro." lol

@Pliny Pete It reminded of story Dale Jr told on the Download where he overheard Sr just reaming Terry Labonte out over the phone in his office. Cussing and yelling telling him what a dumbass he was for whatever he move he pulled on Sunday "And then right before he hangs up '.....but we're still going hunting next week. *click*'"

Damn.

Supposedly he quit being a full time wrestler because he won a ton of money sports betting and then invested his winnings and actually did well.

Would suck if he blew through his money.

I saw some pictures of him a few years ago when he was only 46 and he looked 65, his match style definitely took some years off him.

@GoldenAzazel @Sivo The Ram The algorithm is spitting boxing videos at me. Love the class and professionalism displayed here instead of a fake rivalry. "You still taking me fishing, bro." lol

some pretty good fights lined up this year man. canelo vs munguia, usyk vs fury, dmitry bivol vs beterbiev, naoya inoue vs luis nery. im pumped for some good ole classic fistacuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back