Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to make my smoothies the past couple days but these bananas are just too ripe and delicious to waste in a blender so me and Rox just been grubbing on fresh bananas and yogurt for breakfast

2PoF.gif

Been trying to make my smoothies the past couple days but these bananas are just too ripe and delicious to waste in a blender so me and Rox just been grubbing on fresh bananas and yogurt for breakfast

2PoF.gif

or hear me out......you could make some some warm banana bread with those ripe bananas.

Oh snap, Terry vs a young unknown Eddie Guerrero

Terry talking about shooting Ric Flair in the head and blowing his brains out, that's a bit stiff for tv:eek:

Last edited:
@My Spot they just ran a music video for the Dynamic Dudes and they were in aerobics class over some gay ass 50's doo wop

No wonder these goofs couldnt get over

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

They talked about that on Lapsed Fan. Terry loved Eddie and the Gurreros. The families went way back with that Texas connection. He specifically requested Eddie get booked to get him on TV.

They had the best line on the Funk Journey that still sticks with me
“You wanna know about longevity in wrestling? Just remember that Terry Funk wrestled Lou Thez AND CM Punk!”

They talked about that on Lapsed Fan. Terry loved Eddie and the Gurreros. The families went way back with that Texas connection. He specifically requested Eddie get booked to get him on TV.

Yea the Guerreros ran El Paso and the Funks ran Amarillo, they worked each other's territory a lot back in the 70's

I was actually imagining Terry talking smack to Eddie as they were wrestling each other lol

"Your dad still owes me money for that job I did for him in '77, kid"

BLAM! punches him in the head and throws him out the ring

I'm such a nerd

Heres the match, its prettay, prettay good, Eddie was great flying around all over the place as a jobber

Even if you dont watch the match, everyne should watch Terry get interviewed by Jim Ross after the match, that is an all time classic promo for anyone else but its just another day at work for this legend, the all time greatest heat getter in the history of this business imo

No one could work a live crowd like Terry Funk, no one!

Wait, they cut out the part about shooting Ric Flair in the head in that video but heres the whole promo, it is so freaking good

Heres the match, its prettay, prettay good, Eddie was great flying around all over the place as a jobber

Even if you dont watch the match, everyne should watch Terry get interviewed by Jim Ross after the match, that is an all time classic promo for anyone else but its just another day at work for this legend, the all time greatest heat getter in the history of this business imo

No one could work a live crowd like Terry Funk, no one!

Just the way he’s standing there tapping his hand on the WORLD and CHAMPIONSHIP on the wall for seemingly no reason before the interview. Is such a a great little “this dude is crazy” tick. It’s always the little things with the Funker that stand out

They used to show WWE Classics on the sports channel here, and one of the matches, I can't remember who the big star was, but the jobber was a guy named "Nick Foley"

1714060788765.png

I thought he said "Mick Foley", but no, it was "Nick". So who know what happened to Nick. But he does look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back