Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one is allowed to say the word hog but Harley Davidson?
I dont understand how that would hold up in court

Hope they never find out about Master P's rasslin promotion, House Of Glory
I'm sure in their mind lol. The only reason Wild Hogs got made is cause they helped finance it and that's a shoot!

Maybe they shoulda changed the name to Buck Wild and had a huge muscled up half naked black dude as the logo for all the bikers

That little Salwa had my nether regions engorged, Pete

uZtNq8gm4uLFT5iQuTpw3feOM0ktjZD6lKetPbPNUpbceS0uKyA30jwDSElymHvXOpw4-5couAgZMapeFKea9NHJBcbTnvw1V4Zu1SAhyGlegmLztxRdcFNep9K57YBD9Fh3ZQL_uMlwLqZKQrzS87kwdRuYtQ

Them running Bash at the Beach at an actual beach in 95 doesn't get enough love.
Schiavone trying to say 250,000 people were there lol

Yeah, maybe on the entire coastline that day!

@RollSonnenRoll I shampooed my carpets yesterday and now my entire house is covered in these dang furballs that the shampooer pulled up, I had to wait overnight til everything dried so I can vacuum them up so they are everywhere

I think this pooch may shed even more than Tank lol

IMG-20240426-080628243.jpg

Was the ring in a low part of the beach, like a mini canyon or an area that sloped down?
If not then aint no freaking way most of those people could even see the action
It was on a very small stage, you can tell it’s slightly elevated. Past 5 rows ain’t seeing much though

StingMeng-1.png

@RollSonnenRoll I shampooed my carpets yesterday and now my entire house is covered in these dang furballs that the shampooer pulled up, I had to wait overnight til everything dried so I can vacuum them up so they are everywhere

I think this pooch may shed even more than Tank lol

IMG-20240426-080628243.jpg
People thing short fur doesn’t shed as much. It’s every bit as bad cause it’s little barbs like that that hide! I looked after a friend’s boxer one time and I’m still finding those little hairs!

I agree with Dutch about the gimmick. I know some people here liked it but I never saw any dimes in it. Plus, he looked like he changed oil at Jiffy Lube. He needs to come up with a better gimmick and take his body serious. He can talk and work. He can make a come back. And don't fucking cry and post it on social media. Cry in the shower like a real man!

Seeing that Nick Khan is selling all his stocks in TKO. Dunno if it's just people talking shit on Twitter or not though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back