Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete Have a happy and safe weekend. I'm lifting to some Gap Band and they reminded me of you. Much love and God bless.

Thank you, Rex, I appreciate that very much

I hope you have a great weekend also

What is Coconut doing at this exact moment?

Thank you, Rex, I appreciate that very much

I hope you have a great weekend also

What is Coconut doing at this exact moment?

I don't know, Pete. And quite frankly I don't care! She has heat with me, jack. She was farting in the gym while I was working out! Gross bitch!

sJfhkL2.jpeg

Yum!

@Stargazer Rex what you know about the Tall Whites and when did you know it!

The Tall White Aliens: We Work for Them

Charles Hall, a former weather observer at Nellis Air Force Base, shares his incredible story of encountering the Tall Whites, an extraterrestrial species working with the US military.

These chalk-white aliens, standing up to 9 feet tall, have been influencing human technology and evolution for decades.

Charles's friendship with a Tall White known as "The Teacher" led him to discover hidden alien facilities and the shocking truth about their presence on Earth.

Uncover the secrets of the Tall Whites, from their advanced scout crafts to their underground bases, and explore the startling implications of their alliance with the US government and the hidden reality of alien-human cooperation.

@Stargazer Rex what you know about the Tall Whites and when did you know it!

The Tall White Aliens: We Work for Them

Charles Hall, a former weather observer at Nellis Air Force Base, shares his incredible story of encountering the Tall Whites, an extraterrestrial species working with the US military.

These chalk-white aliens, standing up to 9 feet tall, have been influencing human technology and evolution for decades.

Charles's friendship with a Tall White known as "The Teacher" led him to discover hidden alien facilities and the shocking truth about their presence on Earth.

Uncover the secrets of the Tall Whites, from their advanced scout crafts to their underground bases, and explore the startling implications of their alliance with the US government and the hidden reality of alien-human cooperation.

Are those the pleiadans? Like nordic aliens. Supposedly the good guys. Im a believer that aliens are interdimensional beings. Spiritually I've mainly dealt with malevolent entities. I've experienced God and "angels" but they aren't as direct but they are there. Kind of like a distant parent that loves you but lets you learn and will only step in only if it absolutely needed but always watching. When you do feel them it's really something special, though.

Am I the only to think that style of Draft is totally pointless and actually downgrades everybody who is not the first pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back