Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO the fuck

xp9deoh1jxwc1.gif

Is y'all ready for Knucklemania!?!?
Alfredo Angulo(El Perro Peligroso!!) is fighting tonight, he was one of my favorite boxers, hope his warriors heart and fiery Aztec grapefruits transfer well over to this Bareknuckle gimmick

439849266-860414536129099-1949589436478939760-n.jpg

I really dig this Bare Knuckle FC, been interesting to watch it rise from the county fair circuit to big arenas in just a few years, I prefer the county fair and rodeo arenas, gives it an atmosphere of gritty realism, but what can ya do, shit gets popular and its gotta grow, I guess

Pretty good read about the starts of the promotion if anyone wants to check it out, although I coulda done without the story about him ripping off some guys achilles tendon with a pair of pliers

Alfredo Angulo(El Perro Peligroso!!) is fighting tonight, he was one of my favorite boxers, hope his warriors heart and fiery Aztec grapefruits transfer well over to this Bareknuckle gimmick

Hope Duffee posts a pic of himself eating a burrito after the fight

@Stargazer Rex turns out the Tall Whites and the Nordics are two different gimmicks and I dont appreciate you trying to swerve me last night
Did you really think I wouldnt look into it, DID YOU!!
After this, I dont know what to think about you anymore, who are you really working for, Rex, WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!
Does Lawler really even exist or has that all been some elaborate cover story to throw us off your scent, I find it kinda interesting that we've only ever seen that one picture of him sitting on the chair, something strange going on here and I'll just leave it at that...

tenor.gif

Are those the pleiadans? Like nordic aliens. Supposedly the good guys. Im a believer that aliens are interdimensional beings. Spiritually I've mainly dealt with malevolent entities. I've experienced God and "angels" but they aren't as direct but they are there. Kind of like a distant parent that loves you but lets you learn and will only step in only if it absolutely needed but always watching. When you do feel them it's really something special, though.

That's some real heat right there, brother.

I wonder what the Good Lord thinks while I pray for Sherbros I don't even know, listing their handles one-by-one with my eyes closed and hands clasped over my dinner!!?

@RollSonnenRoll apparently Eric Church bombed hard last night at the mega huge Stagecoach music festival in California, he was the closing act and did a 90 minute acoustic set for a crowd that had been revved up, drinking and partying all night

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif

@RollSonnenRoll apparently Eric Church bombed hard last night at the mega huge Stagecoach music festival in California, he was the closing act and did a 90 minute acoustic set for a crowd that had been revved up, drinking and partying all night

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif
I don’t doubt that would be an awesome set for a Sunday evening at the Grand Ole Opry but you gotta read the room and represent the genre better than that!

That was disrespectful to me, to you and to this country music ah-business!

Screen_Shot_2018_01_31_at_9.12.44_PM.png

Good to see Julian "Let Me Bang, Bro" Lane still in the fight game.

QAOxoM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back