Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Khan needs better security. I know a guy.

CWrOU56.gif
We know what he needs to do but does he have a big enough check book to do it?!

Some really good live Luchaing going on, CMLL is so freaking hot right now and the crowds are going insane for it, probably the best promotion in the world at the moment

@RollSonnenRoll did you listen to the tlf unforgiven 99? There is a section on Jim Ross saying stay in a really weird way on the ppv that really made me uncomfortable

@RollSonnenRoll did you listen to the tlf unforgiven 99? There is a section on Jim Ross saying stay in a really weird way on the ppv that really made me uncomfortable
Yes, that was very disturbing.

Anytime that pull Diana Hart's book off the shelf, we're in for a ride. If even half of this is true, that whole family is just fucked

I also popped for the announcement that next weeks show is Halloween Havoc ‘89 :eek:

@Pliny Pete as always the PWD has its finger on the pulse of every facet of This Business!

If I could shoot with you here for a moment, bro, I don’t even really like it that much. Never bothered with any of the sequels
I've never seen that movie in its entirety <Fedor23>

I saw it on opening night cause my buddy was All In on it, didnt see what the big deal was personally, felt that way walking into the packed theater, felt that way walking out of the theater
Meh

I did appreciate the part about the human batteries, though, thats prolly real

These AI created trailers for current movies and shows reimagined as sci fi movies from the 1950's are dope as hell, I would watch each one of these on Svengoolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back