Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@moonwolf I got an 87 in biological psychology. I'm just a stupid son of a BITCH!

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

@lakersfan45 have ur ppl take care of this

@Pliny Pete I was really proud of my son. Pitching is a lot pressure. He's a wild kid. He's the son I had to whip with the belt because he was hanging around with gangsters. But damn when the kid turns it on he has some intense will power. He's going to push to pitch next year. He still gives us trouble sometimes but he has a lot of potential. It's hard to stay mad at him because he's really handsome and charismatic. The little shit.
Them ASB kids, man.
Mayor of WarmAssTittyville in the making

There seems to be a strong code of conduct and respect with wrestling that doesn't exist in other sports. I like that.

Probably cause most wrestling coaches wrestled growing up, so they got that discipline and dedication that @Stargazer Rex was talking about, whereas a lot of pee wee team sports coaches are just dads wanting to spend quality time with their kids and parents that use their kids sports as their community social circle(and fuck parties), nothing wrong with that and its beautiful that theyre dedicated to their kids like that but it doesnt breed the same kind of hardcore cult like mind set you get in amateur wrestling

I was married into a wrestling family for a few years in the 90's and they was absolutely insane for wrestling, it ruled their lives like Xenu, literally every day was dedicated to wrestling in one way or another

Lucky I made it out before they forced me to stop being a fat lazy bum and actually do something with my life...

@Pliny Pete

She better not come around Ol Rex looking all cute and pretty. And ill just leave it at that!

Id just look at her respectfully and in quiet admiration.

Not surprised she's working Vegas now, Im sure Rob Van Dam's wife will have her slithering all over the Spearmint Rhino in no time

This is all reminding me of a funny segment on Eisen a few weeks ago. Co-host is massive Red Sox fan and his kid got put on the Yankees Little League team <lmao>

I didn’t play little league so I honestly didn’t know they had real team names so I got a kick out of Brockman freaking out, then I thought of my potential son playing peewee football for the Vols in bright orange with a T on his helmet and I immediately stopped laughing

This is all reminding me of a funny segment on Eisen a few weeks ago. Co-host is massive Red Sox fan and his kid got put on the Yankees Little League team <lmao>

I didn’t play little league so I honestly didn’t know they had real team names so I got a kick out of Brockman freaking out, then I thought of my potential son playing peewee football for the Vols in bright orange with a T on his helmet and I immediately stopped laughing

Yeah, they use real teams. It's neat. I was always hoping for my sons to get the Giants but they never did. At least they never were those godless Los Angeles Dodgers!

Yeah, they use real teams. It's neat. I was always hoping for my sons to get the Giants but they never did. At least they never were those godless Los Angeles Dodgers!
Is it any surprise that zero controversy Ohtani is a perfect angel and then immediately gets $30 million jacked from his account to cover gambling debts when he signs with the Dodgers?! I say no!

Oscar De La Hoya went full Southern territories heel manager today at the press conference for the upcoming Canelo fight and i love it, love everything about it!
This was straight outta Ronnie P Gossett or Ron Wrights playbook and it is hilarious!!

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Dammit, I love this carny business!

Hope no one tells all these reporters what maricon means:eek::eek:

My nephew that I raised got put on the dodgers his first year, I was talking shit about that one day and he was listening and he said "Yea, we suck and we'll probably lose every game" with a down look on his face

I felt so horrible about that, had to sit him and encourage him to be proud to be on that team

I shoulda got a fucking award for that one!

Oscar De La Hoya went full Southern territories heel manager today at the press conference for the upcoming Canelo fight and i love it, love everything about it!
This was straight outta Ronnie P Gossett or Ron Wrights playbook and it is hilarious!!

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Dammit, I love this carny business!

Hope no one tells all these reporters what maricon means:eek::eek:

“And Canelo failed two drug tests!” Oh shit! <lmao>

My nephew that I raised got put on the dodgers his first year, I was talking shit about that one day and he was listening and he said "Yea, we suck and we'll probably lose every game" with a down look on his face

I felt so horrible about that, had to sit him and encourage him to be proud to be on that team

I shoulda got a fucking award for that one!
Showing some class and professionalism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back