Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now do Becky so Tony Khan doesn't do something stupid.

db80972e-4c08-4b04-8fa0-a6018a4336ab_text.gif
Mmm I stopped short!

@Frank23 How come after a baseball player makes a good play they look at the ball like a detective? Like they pull it out their glove and look at it all around. Let me know, dawg.

Apparently there's a TNA PPV tonight, I feel like there's a TNA PPV every other week.

The main event for this one is Matt Hardy, Trent Seven, and Dorkball Bailey vs. Moose, Eddie Edwards, and Brian Myers <lmao>

Seems like a good dude but the hate comes from him choking in the playoffs
At one time his record against teams with a winning record was embarrassing too. Like 1-25 embarrassing. He’s somehow both under and overrated. He’s absolutely perfect in a plug and play scenario like Atlanta right now though.

At one time his record against teams with a winning record was embarrassing too. Like 1-25 embarrassing. He’s somehow both under and overrated. He’s absolutely perfect in a plug and play scenario like Atlanta right now though.

That's why he's likeable to me. He's had his ups and downs. Lot of downs. People like to hate on someone losing at a high level for whatever reason. They'd be better off using some of that energy for self analysis of their own short comings. Anyways, I like him because he's very human. Yeah he may choke but he also may carve your ass up and your left wondering what the hell just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back