Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you guys think WWE will bring out Kizarny to do a special completely unplanned and totally a surprise run in from under the ring complete with entrance music and pyro during the main event world title match at next years Wrestlemania since Vegas is his town

Nah. T-rex skull is freemason symbolism too.

<EdgyBrah>
d4b5e17f-a221-43ee-9902-e2e1740b5cf7_text.gif

Vinnie*

Do you guys think WWE will bring out Kizarny to do a special completely unplanned and totally a surprise run in from under the ring complete with entrance music and pyro during the main event world title match at next years Wrestlemania since Vegas is his town
Val Venis.

Speaking of Kizarny I think he's the one Stacy Carter was cheating on Lawler with.

They could bring out Godfather with Jordan Blu as his hoe!

I'm surprised the only notable rasslers billed from Vegas are Val Venis, Godfather, and Buddy Rose.

I'm surprised the only notable rasslers billed from Vegas are Val Venis, Godfather, and Buddy Rose.

One of the ROH shows I went to in Vegas, Kenny King who is from there got zero reaction from the crowd, even after ROH made sure to shove it down our throats that he was from there <lmao>

Im pretty sure Barry O (Orton) was billed as being from Las Vegas when he was doing jobs in the WWF in the 80's, maybe his nephew can get him booked next year

One of the ROH shows I went to in Vegas, Kenny King who is from there got zero reaction from the crowd, even after ROH made sure to shove it down our throats that he was from there <lmao>

Like when Josh Thomson got booed out of the building when he was fighting Nate Diaz in San Jose

LoL that is pretty dope, I wonder if he requested or if it just happened naturally and a rasslin nerd just happened to be in there and recognized it
I remember the reddit thread. It just happened naturally. Guy plays a ton of wrestling themes during his sets to entertain himself

8 pm and the sky is still light and bright, it is summertime, my bros, IT IS SUMMERTIME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back