Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd the tournament shake out?

It was just a little 3 man bracket. If he was 2 pounds heavier he'd have been in a 6 man bracket. Usually not a big turnout for freestyle tournaments unless it's a state tournament. He won. Tech'd someone in 40 seconds and pinned another kid. The kid he pinned he has wrestled twice since his freshman year and won both times, but they were close matches. This is the first time he's pinned him.

I was 100% blown away by that game. LOVED it. Told some of my vet friends to skip it though. Some of them have a hard time with some things. Especially morally dubious desert shit.

I was blown away also, Sleep, I bought it on PS3 for like 2 or 5 bucks in the used bin at Gametstop when they were dumping old games after the PS4 dropped
Kept seeing it on the shelves but the cover looked kinda cheap so I never pulled the trigger til then, glad I did cause the game was freaking amazing!
Such a wild adventure with awesome game play

PS3 had so many really great midcard(bro) games, best roster of all time imo

He spent $1500 at a damn pizza spot?!

ffe.gif

Ric Flair needs to grow to the hell up, Roll. It ain't none of his damn business why the kitchen manager is in the bathroom for so long!

And for you non bilinguals, bolsita is slang for a small baggie that can contain various powders of different types

giphy.gif
I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and was very fluent when I was 17/18. It's all gone and I dont remember any of it
<DCrying>

I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and was very fluent when I was 17/18. It's all gone and I dont remember any of it
<DCrying>

What a life altering mistake that was, Roll, imagine all the hot sweet Chicana tail you could be picking up all over Atlanta
They would be throwing themselves at the handsome clean cut white dude that surprised em when he introduced himself in Spanish, LITERALLY THROWING THEMSELVES!!

giphy.gif

@Pliny Pete I will be upgrading Churro's enclosure from a 30 gallon to a 50 gallon soon. Just so you know. He grew so fast. They recommend a 40 gallon for adults but I'm going with a fiddy because only the best for my family!

tMiaR0U.jpeg

This legit makes me happy cause more than once ive looked at your pics and worried that he may prefer more room and that's a shoot
Im glad to hear he finna be moving on up soon

What a life altering mistake that was, Roll, imagine all the hot sweet Chicana tail you could be picking up all over Atlanta
They would be throwing themselves at the handsome clean cut white dude that surprised em when he introduced himself in Spanish, LITERALLY THROWING THEMSELVES!!

giphy.gif
It's in there somewhere. I had a Pakistani friend back in the day who didnt know any English when he came to America. He said he learned the language by watching movies he had practically memorized and absorbing it and over time he just learned it. I bet if I watched Tommy Boy and Dumb and Dumber with the Spanish dub on, it would start coming back.

This is a 100% shoot, brother. My final project in year 1 was a presentation explaining the new Chase for The Cup format in Spanish <lmao>

This legit makes me happy cause more than once ive looked at your pics and worried that he may prefer more room and that's a shoot
Im glad to hear he finna be moving on up soon

The 30 gallon should have lasted longer. They told me he was 5 inches long when I ordered him but he was closer to 9. With reptiles most people don't have giant enclosures. A 40 gallon would be good, too. Fire skinks don't need huge enclosures because they spend most of their time underground sleeping. They aren't very active. I've rarely ever seen him with his whole body out like that in the pic I posted. My tortoise Peanut is way more active than him.

Pliny Pete's Officially Raw Meat Based Update Of The Day ; PM Edition : Sunday Version : Chapter 2 : Part 1

Roxie scarfed it, boys, she absolutely scarfed it!

As soon as I gave it to her she started chewing on it and was loving it but when I sat down and started eating she came over to me and I shared mines with her cause i figured hers was still laying on her bed cause theres no way she coulda finished that whole big ass steak that quick
I just got up to grab it and throw it in a pan for her but i looked all through the house and in the backyard and it is nowhere to be seen which means she finished it off lickety split

I wonder if she swallowed it whole like ole Fred used to do

When I first gave it to her she chomped on it and had it hanging out of her mouth and looked directly at me, she looked like a tiger at feeding time, I grabbed my phone to try and get her to do it again but she wasnt going for it, she was too busy scarfing

Man, that pic woulda got me at least 7 Likes on IG!

@Pliny Pete I do remember that last fall I was picking up my usual order from my 3rd favorite spot and the girl at the counter said how much she liked my hair and it looked good. Before my brain could even say “dude, don’t!” I just rattled off “y tu tambien, bonita” as I took the bag and walked away. I heard the “ooohhhhh”’s as I went out the door from just that which was probably said atrociously as well. Damn it, I need to remember this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back