Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lakersfan45

YQBTHcy.jpg

Scapegoat reference.

Was there a fight in the audience or something? Such a weird response to a promo. They were all hyped, and then just started to seemingly ignore him.

Why was Io Sky so popular in Puerto Rico last year?

Dragunov is my guy, Jon. He has the Rex stamp of approval. He sick in the head.

96cfffbb-ad54-42a8-b2e9-4e2596018e09_text.gif

This Business needs more sick fucks
Boy is talented and been doing the best character work in his career. But you gotta do better than a 155lb shoulder block for your finisher if I'm gonna buy you as a top guy.

Boy is talented and been doing the best character work in his career. But you gotta do better than a 155lb shoulder block for your finisher if I'm gonna buy you as a top guy.

The mass will come. He needs to step his game up and take his gear use to the next level. It's a long way to the top if ya wanna rock n roll, Sleep.

How the fuck is Nattie getting even worse in the ring?

Latinos love Japanese culture, Frank. DBZ is bigger in Mexico than it is in Japan! We love our beautiful Japanese queens! And that's a shoot!
Double J and Conrad have been debating for weeks why Mexico doesn't have the same cache in The Business as Japan does. Jarrett obviously loves AAA and says he still learns something every time he works Mexico and he wishes more guys would. That damn Dave Meltzer has warped our whole Business!

I just looked up the last Queen of the Ring because I don't remember it and no wonder. Every match was under 3 minutes long. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back